corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
davenova

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He came on here to piss you all off. It seems he done the job tbh.
Graham88

14th Jun 12 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
No offence Graham but as has already been said (or words to the effect) - you can't make people pay respect towards someone in death that they did not respect in life, despite whether you think your friend deserved it or not. Nor is 'if you've nothing to say don't say anything at all' gonna wash with people either - people will say and do whatever the hell they want I'm afraid.

If one of my friends died and I knew some people were slating him on the Internet I would be upset and probably pissed off, but I also know there's nothing I can do about it.

You have your memories of your friend in happier times - just think about that rather than caring about what people on here have to say at the end of the day.

Where have I said I want people to respect him? I said if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing. It really isn't hard to just not write anything. Far too many people want to prove themselves to other people on the internet. There is no need to be writing the stuff people have written. People can say whatever they like, I'm not saying otherwise, but growing up should make you realise when is the right time to do so.

I'm not writing anymore, because I know most people in here would not say any of the shit they're saying in real life so it's just petty.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Yep, congrats to him.

At least Im not dead though.

That is one cunty comment.
Generation

14th Jun 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As many of said, was inevitable with what e had shown he'd been doing.

Still isn't the right time to slate him: grow the fuck up.
Chris x

14th Jun 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite shocked by some of the comments from people in here. Totally agree with Graham.

RIP Luke.

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by Chris x]
Sam
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Where have I said I want people to respect him? I said if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing. It really isn't hard to just not write anything. Far too many people want to prove themselves to other people on the internet. There is no need to be writing the stuff people have written. People can say whatever they like, I'm not saying otherwise, but growing up should make you realise when is the right time to do so.

I'm not writing anymore, because I know most people in here would not say any of the shit they're saying in real life so it's just petty.

Mate I was talking about both what you said and what else has been said in this thread...

I'm sorry you've lost your friend, and I feel bad for you and all his other friends and family as I know it's not easy going through stuff like that. I would probably stop reading this thread if I were you as it'll only make you more upset TBH.
MarkSport

14th Jun 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris x
Quite shocked by some of the comments from people in here. Totally agree with Graham.

RIP Luke.

agreed
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Take note Steve.

agreed if it was in a sensitive place, eg somewhere his family would see etc, but lets face it apart from you, which iv already stated feel sorry for, its not likely to affect anyone, saying his family could google his name and come across this is absurd in all honesty

Its strange but a reporter found me on here within a week of my brothers death, joined and u2ud me trying to get a story.... So don't say it absurd because its not

I have googled my brothers name many times to see if he's been in the news

Steve I'm one of the few that like you on here but your coming a cross as a self important arrogant wanker tbh, graham has basicly already asked people to stfu with the digs and pointless comments
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf iv not said anything for almost the last two pages yet plenty of others have echoed my comments, why single me out
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your have came back time and time again accross the thread... That's why
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah because people have been making some stupid justifications, the only person here who iv even given the time of day to listen to is graham, hes the only one whos opinion to me in any of this resembles any weight, even if i dont agree with it

the rest of you are just jumping on bandwagons and not even thinking about what you are writing, just the same old facebook rip zombies that feel thats how you have to deal with everything and anyone who does different deserves to be berated

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by Steve]
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How am I a rip zombie.... Please qoute it

I commented to tell you and the other heartless fucks to think about the fact the lad has died and your all still slating him...

Same thing I said when Innes16vs mate was killed
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who said i was really on about you, youve not really said anything apart from just calling me a wanker

and yes we are slating him, hes not around to see it, nor is anyone else that really matters, apart from graham and i think graham should accept people have this hate towards him and steer clear of this thread if its upsetting, it was never likely to be a memorial thread, only one person is to blame for this feeling
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put it this way, if i also knew him and liked him i certainly wouldnt be coming here looking for messages of good farewells
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate is such a strong word, you never even met him... He clearly did all that stuff to get a rise, I doubt he was like that in person

I've commented many times in here btw

I'm not arguing, don't want you deleting your project again
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol im going to delete my project from that

the thing is i can accept trolls, but i genuinely think he did do a lot of that stupid stuff in real life and even if there wasnt the cocky attitude to go with it the actions alone are enough to make me think cock

i know its stupidly extreme but any bad person can generate hate comments even after death, look at gaddafi, i didnt see people coming on here saying shit like have some respect he may have killed thousands of people but the guy is dead and his family might google his name and end up here so RIP
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol total extreme example
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For some reason I pictured you saying that in a whining paris hilton accent

@ steves last comment

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by SetH]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Jun 12 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
your all still slating him

Quote me those and I'll remove them, because most of what I'm seeing is fairly objective.

I hope I've not slated him. I've just posted that its of his own doing, its sad for those he leaves and I wish I could have done more.

Aside from the latter I think most people's opinions are fairly similar?
taylorboosh

14th Jun 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Fuck me you bunch of hard bastards.

I thought i'd keep my post respectful as I felt it wasnt the place to start slagging the guy off. But he was a complete cunt.

I've driven like a cunt many times hence why I didnt want to be a hypocrite. But I think he thought he was invincible, whereas I knew when enough was enough.
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to tell them that the 95% of the opinions are objective but emotions are ruling here (which I understand) and rationality is being ignored.
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well like I said, 5%
Jordan C

14th Jun 12 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted lukes gone tbh! had him on facebook and every post he made was well worth a read.Always took an intrest in his threads just to see how much he wound people up, yeah he was a nutter but so what he lived his life how he wanted and couldnt give with any one thought! "we are here for a good time not a long time" RIP Luke!
sc0ott

14th Jun 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im seeing a lot of 'what if his family read some of these comments' but what if they came across his threads about how he nearly died, or what accidents he had, or how many police chases he had whilst riding a bike with a puncture, or how he put his mums car into a field etc.

Surely they would be just as upset, thinking if they knew half of what he got up to they could have done something about it.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Jun 12 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they'll be more upset by the living life to the full / here for a good time not a long time shit, his own outlook personified in memoriam is far more effective a tool to upset someone than anything written in here.

If I'm guilty that I wasn't able to make him see sense and chill out, those closer to him must be hitting that one fairly hard.

Just rubbing it in that, he's dead but he didn't give a fuck, look here's a quote he used to bandy about about how much he knew he was going to devastate you all.

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Ian]

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.1675651 seconds