corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
20th Dec 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool fans and their manager are doing the club a lot of harm over this - Its laughable how none of you can admit Suarez has ever put a foot wrong in his whole life.

Kenny hasnt done his job very well and its cost you your best player for a fair few games - and you think its Alex Fergusons fault....deluded

by the way - I dont personally think racial abuse in the heat of the moment is that bad an offence, as long as you are not really bigoted, racist and judgemental .... but the fact is, in any workplace you would not use that kind of language because you know the rules and you know how serious the offence could be taken.

Suarez claiming cultural difference was always a laughable defence - he should have been educated by the club, or told to shut his mouth. He never stops talking to refs and opposition players during the games A top manager would have got that out of his game straight away- instead of that Kenny has given him the go ahead to do what ever he likes on the pitch, and built him up as some kind of cult hero at the club.

He isnt a hero, hes a disgrace, and he always has been. He needs help to sort himself out or he will completely waste the undoubted ability he has.

This argument that he hasnt done anything wrong, the fa are out to get him and Liverpool, and everybody hates him for no reason that Liverpool fans are keeping up is quite frankly retarded

[Edited on 20-12-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Tom

20th Dec 11 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
chrisritch ....making yourself look a bit silly at the moment.

You manager has at no point got a handle on this blokes behaviour - he has been a disgrace for most of his career. English football doesnt have to be lenient to him just because he doesnt understand what the rules are here. Im not sure Kenny openly calling the FA hypocrites before they even made a decision on this case has helped you either

The fact is he has racially abused someone. His argument was that he was doing it in a way that he felt wasnt offensive in his own culture ..... well your not in your own culture now, your in a foreign country - a good manager would have had a handle on him and told him to shut his big mouth before the inevitable happened and he dropped himself in it...much like Jose did with Drogba

If he was found guilty of this in my work place, even with slim evidence - he would be sacked....8 games is nothing.

Have a look at the three heros of the Kop ..... JC, Stevie G and Suarez. I think you lot need to get some new idols...those three are nothing to be proud of, especially big Jamie, a man who openly admitted trying to cripple a team mate on the training pitch

Kenny and Suarez have bought all this on themselves - completely mishandled the whole situation ..... which is proven by the fact he has another misconduct charge coming which is even more clear cut and will result in another 1 or 2 games out

.....And you racially abusing Evra, and saying you hope he has his legs broken is pretty rich. Considering the hissy fit you threw when I was making some tongue in cheek outrageous comments

Wow, comments directed at Chris aside (which are nothing to do with me), what has Jamie Carragher or Steven Gerrard got to do with this situation considering both have been managed by Kenny for months of there long careers? Your points are pretty moot, look at the facts and come back when you have something a bit meatier. Kenny has defended his player, the club have openly communicated our stance, nothing much else to add for the time being for me.
Dr Pepper

20th Dec 11 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason I bought JC up is that Chrisritch said

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
i fucking hope Evra has his legs broken by JC at Anfield this season.

Jamie Carragher is another player who had an attitude problem and couldnt keep his mouth shut - who Liverpool fans think is some kind of hero.

I just think football fans in general are a bit sick of Lverpool fans defending these kind of imbeciles after multiple offences are proven...and then crying that the FA are out to get them.

Carragher is guilty of assault, guilty of trying to cripple a team mate, and openly admitted him and his mates were looking to assault another professional off the pitch and were only stopped because David Thompson happened to be there when it was going down

And now Suarez is the hero and he can do no wrong ..... its laughable to most football fans

Jamxe

20th Dec 11 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think anyone made the point that he's never done anything wrong in his life, he obviously has, and served his bans. I'm just interested to see what will be in this report and what will come next..
Like was said earlier, if he called him a cunt or something like that which is universally seen as an insulting term , Evra would just have had to deal with it..Or he could have just openly assualted him, like Rooney did Dzudovic and McCarthy, and he would get a two match ban.. Funny world..

Tom

20th Dec 11 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Liverpool fans and their manager are doing the club a lot of harm over this - Its laughable how none of you can admit Suarez has ever put a foot wrong in his whole life.

Kenny hasnt done his job very well and its cost you your best player for a fair few games - and you think its Alex Fergusons fault....deluded

by the way - I dont personally think racial abuse in the heat of the moment is that bad an offence, as long as you are not really bigoted, racist and judgemental .... but the fact is, in any workplace you would not use that kind of language because you know the rules and you know how serious the offence could be taken.

Suarez claiming cultural difference was always a laughable defence - he should have been educated by the club, or told to shut his mouth. He never stops talking to refs and opposition players during the games A top manager would have got that out of his game straight away- instead of that Kenny has given him the go ahead to do what ever he likes on the pitch, and built him up as some kind of cult hero at the club.

He isnt a hero, hes a disgrace, and he always has been. He needs help to sort himself out or he will completely waste the undoubted ability he has.

This argument that he hasnt done anything wrong, the fa are out to get him and Liverpool, and everybody hates him for no reason that Liverpool fans are keeping up is quite frankly retarded

You're a joke, questioning Kenny being a top manager because he's stood by his player and because your perceive him to be petulant. Throwing words like retarded around and questioning us standing by a player who you have judged to be something without seeing the evidence the FA haven't yet released? Saying that mild mannored racism is ok, and yet laughing at our defense of cultural difference. Are you the massive england fan who thinks we'll win everything we enter? You are the misinformed fool lad, i'll be ignoring your posts from now on.
Dr Pepper

20th Dec 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

You're a joke, questioning Kenny being a top manager because he's stood by his player and because your perceive him to be petulant. Throwing words like retarded around and questioning us standing by a player who you have judged to be something without seeing the evidence the FA haven't yet released? Saying that mild mannored racism is ok, and yet laughing at our defense of cultural difference. Are you the massive england fan who thinks we'll win everything we enter? You are the misinformed fool lad, i'll be ignoring your posts from now on.

Yes im questioning Keny as a top manager - he has spent close to £50 million of the clubs money since he has been at the club, I dont see he has invested that money very well....he has wasted millions on players who are doing worse for you than they were for lesser teams before they arrived, and players that do not even belong in a system together. What player has he improved? His handling of Carrol is appalling. He is massively responsible for Suarez getting into so much trouble in this country in my opinion. He has cost you points this year by playing his own big money signing rather than maxi and Bellemy - he should never have let Mereiles go either...especially for a .5 million profit. With the money and backing Kenny has had he should have done better, he is not beyond critisism. I honestly dont see him or Suarez being there long term.

No I havnt seen the evidence in this case. However, I have seen him bite a fellow professional, deliberately handle the ball off the line in a world cup then celebrate the ensuing penalty miss like he had scored the winner - I have seen him flick the bird at opposing fans - and I have seen him cheat, whinge and whine his way through his first year here....I also dont accept any excuse that his racist remark was not racist in his opinion ...it isnt about his perception of his comment - it is about the comment he made - rules are rules

No - I didnt say mild mannered rasicm is ok? I said I dont have a big problem personally if someone makes a throw away racist comment, in a pressurised environment, that they immediately regret and take back.... that is not the kind of racism that bother me personally. As long as that person is in general not bigoted or prejudiced in their day to day life

And no, im not the massive England fan who thought we would win the world cup....but I am the man who made a thread saying that, to go fishing for the bitter 'anyone but England' brigade from north of the border

Nic Barnes

20th Dec 11 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at 8 game ban. perhaps he could take the time off to figure out how to stand up on a football pitch for longer than 2 seconds.
Tom

20th Dec 11 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Yes im questioning Keny as a top manager - he has spent close to £50 million of the clubs money since he has been at the club, I dont see he has invested that money very well....he has wasted millions on players who are doing worse for you than they were for lesser teams before they arrived, and players that do not even belong in a system together. What player has he improved? His handling of Carrol is appalling. He is massively responsible for Suarez getting into so much trouble in this country in my opinion. He has cost you points this year by playing his own big money signing rather than maxi and Bellemy - he should never have let Mereiles go either...especially for a .5 million profit. With the money and backing Kenny has had he should have done better, he is not beyond critisism. I honestly dont see him or Suarez being there long term.

No I havnt seen the evidence in this case. However, I have seen him bite a fellow professional, deliberately handle the ball off the line in a world cup then celebrate the ensuing penalty miss like he had scored the winner - I have seen him flick the bird at opposing fans - and I have seen him cheat, whinge and whine his way through his first year here....I also dont accept any excuse that his racist remark was not racist in his opinion ...it isnt about his perception of his comment - it is about the comment he made - rules are rules

No - I didnt say mild mannered rasicm is ok? I said I dont have a big problem personally if someone makes a throw away racist comment, in a pressurised environment, that they immediately regret and take back.... that is not the kind of racism that bother me personally. As long as that person is in general not bigoted or prejudiced in their day to day life

And no, im not the massive England fan who thought we would win the world cup....but I am the man who made a thread saying that, to go fishing for the bitter 'anyone but England' brigade from north of the border

As I said, not interested in the garbage you are trying throw around about someone you have no idea about, so good night and god bless
Jamxe

20th Dec 11 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to think in the long run this will help football, but we all know it won't.. Sports people have to deal with worse things being said to them from the general public than their fellow players,during games,in the streets.. Going by the pictures on telly tonight Steve kean will be dead by the morning.. So much hate in the stands these days, look back at any old game, the black and white days, and look at the smiling faces in the stands, its where the name fans and supporters came from, means nothing nowadays..
Dr Pepper

20th Dec 11 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

As I said, not interested in the garbage you are trying throw around about someone you have no idea about, so good night and god bless

Your not interested in the facts you mean?

The money wasted by Kenny, the bad team selections, the guilty verdict on Suarez and his past offences, the ignorance of your fans to some of the actions of your players

Funny - seems most Liverpool fans dont seem interested in any of those things either

Jamxe

20th Dec 11 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont like anything Liverpool then?
Dr Pepper

21st Dec 11 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and by the way - some people seem to think im a closet Man U fan, or some kind of Liverpool hater lol

might want to have a close look at this thread from earlier this year ... page 4 onwards
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=600625&page=4

as you can see from that thread - I have always held Liverpool fans in high regards .... which is why I find it so disappointing at how you worship men like Suarez and Carragher ...it is not in the character of your club to worship these kind of individuals - and it will hurt the reputation of the club

[Edited on 21-12-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Jamxe

21st Dec 11 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More of your drivel, no thanks.. I'll come back to this thread when the facts are published..
Dr Pepper

21st Dec 11 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
More of your drivel, no thanks.. I'll come back to this thread when the facts are published..

My drivel?.....you do realise in the thread im talking about I was defending Liverpool fans and applauding them over the events at Hillsborough, when a large amount of people were slamming you or laughing at you? Maybe you want me to quote some of my drivel from that thread...pretty obvious im anti liverpool fans from this isnt it? Pretty funny that chrisritch and tom both quoted in that thread from earlier this year saying"fantastic post....now im a liverpool hater.....
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=600625&page=4

========================================================================

15/04/2011

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The justice is about several things, the main thing is the peace of the families of those who died. Would you like it if someone you loved died and were laid to rest amidst a sea of bullshit about what they were doing at the time, and to top it all off you know that a. it could have been prevented and b. no-one has been held accountable for it?

I don't expect other fans to understand, that doesn't mean i'm not entitled to get riled by them acting like nobheads just because they are sat behind a computer. If someone said that shit to me in person i'd chin them without a second thought. I'm seriously not trying to sit on a high horse it's just the way I feel.

Of course you should expect other fans to understand.

Nearly 100 people - mainly young football fans - were crushed to death by the actions of a police force who completely neglected their duty of care. Not only that but a conspiracy was then hatched between the policeforce and the media which blamed the whole thing on liverpool fans - making up things such as they were 'pissing on the dead and robbing them'

It was a fucking disgrace - policemen should have gone to jail over it, and the sun newspaper should have been shut down.

I dont mind sick jokes - they dont mean anything - but please dont comment on liverpool fans search for justice if you have no fuking idea what you are on about.

Every fan should be behind liverpool on this one - if your not then your just ignorant of the facts im afraid.

The way liverpool and everton came together as a city was amazing - the celtic rememberence game was one of the greatest events in football history ..... all football fans deserve the truth to be published and damages to be paid.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Dr Pepper]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Ben is allowed an opinion. Alot of people have a similar opinion. Just seems if you dont agree with Liverpool fans then you get flamed.

He can have an opinion- he's just completely wrong though. Not just me that thinks so- so does every official and independent review that has taken place. The facts of the day are pretty clear and widely available. Football fans were sent to their death and then left to die. If the Liverpool fans had not reacted so well, and looked after each other as best they could, hundreds more would and should have died.

Your welcome to disagree- but anyone who does is wrong- or just ignorant of the events of that day

quote:

fantastic post

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Hadn't seen this, nice post mate

=========================================================================

Jamxe

21st Dec 11 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe you should put some of that open mindedness into action in this thread..
Dr Pepper

21st Dec 11 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

maybe you should get your facts right about me before you accuse me of being anti liverpool...and maybe realise that Suarez is not a good representative of your club or fans...and that he makes it impossible for admirers of your club and fans to support you when you blindly accept his poor attitude

Tommy L

21st Dec 11 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The FA made an example of Rooney last season and they are doing it again with sauro.

Will be interesting to see the report as they must have something to punish him. I can't see this appeal being successful.

At least there is that £35m bench warmer ready to step in if this ban does go ahead
Grufman

21st Dec 11 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's wait and see this report?? Huh! I don't understand how Evra can give evidence in this case tbh. Also think anyone who watched the game would of seen Evra bitching the whole game and quite possibly deserving punishment also the two players were at eachother the whole game, Evra fouled Suarez over and over again
Jamxe

21st Dec 11 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

maybe you should get your facts right about me before you accuse me of being anti liverpool...and maybe realise that Suarez is not a good representative of your club or fans...and that he makes it impossible for admirers of your club and fans to support you when you blindly accept his poor attitude

Unlike you I don't accuse people of anything, I just asked a question of you, Maybe get your facts right!!. Hard to take your opinion seriously when a few pages back you were comparing Suarez to some of recent histories worst human beings..
Also you made a comment re John Terry
"Terry may have said a racist word...but that doesnt make him racist - he is best mates and team mates with black players for club and country and has been for decades. I dont think he is wearing a white cape in his spare time."
Funny how you have that opinion on one player and not the other..
Ben J

21st Dec 11 at 06:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essays, essays everywhere.

Ojc

21st Dec 11 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes basically nonsense.
Dr Pepper

21st Dec 11 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Essays, essays everywhere.

would you prefer some pictures to look at .... you want a rusk and some milk as well?

How come you dont support Wycombe Wanderers anyway?

Dr Pepper

21st Dec 11 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Unlike you I don't accuse people of anything, I just asked a question of you, Maybe get your facts right!!. Hard to take your opinion seriously when a few pages back you were comparing Suarez to some of recent histories worst human beings..
Also you made a comment re John Terry
"Terry may have said a racist word...but that doesnt make him racist - he is best mates and team mates with black players for club and country and has been for decades. I dont think he is wearing a white cape in his spare time."
Funny how you have that opinion on one player and not the other..

What are you on about? I said I dont think Suarez or Terry's racism charges are that serious ...its not like either of them are going around day to day making black peoples life a misery. Ive said I dont think Suarez saying something stupid in the heat of the moment is that offensive to me.

My opinion on Suarez isnt based on this one incident - I watched him play in the Dutch league and he was a disgrace there as well. What annoys me is the way he plays the game, the constant offences ...and the fact that not one Liverpool fan or your manager comes out and offers any criticism

What exactly is your argument? Terry is more out of order than Suarez? Thats hardly a glowing character reference for either player

Do you seriously think Suarez is a lovely bloke, who doesnt cheat, has never committed a serious offence on a football pitch, who never talks crap to referrees and players and that he didnt in anyway mean offence to Evra with what he said?

chrisritch

21st Dec 11 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(Alleged) Balotelli on Twitter:

&#8206;" The FA are willing to ban someone based on one persons claim, with no video evidence? In that case, the whole ManU squad racially abused me." Mario Balotelli tweet

Legend

[Edited on 21-12-2011 by chrisritch]
Whittie

21st Dec 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
(Alleged) Balotelli on Twitter:

&#8206;" The FA are willing to ban someone based on one persons claim, with no video evidence? In that case, the whole ManU squad racially abused me." Mario Balotelli tweet

Legend

[Edited on 21-12-2011 by chrisritch]

Did he really write that? Wouldn't suprise me.

On the whole situation, im fuming, very harsh ban. What I'd write has already been said by Tom.

<<  12    13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.2707360 seconds