corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Tom

User status: Offline
20th Dec 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
tom stabs blacks

Nice.
JonnyJ

20th Dec 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Read the LFC statement chaps, we've come out swinging, the FA have made an example of him based on Evra's words. Evra said he didn't think he was a racist funnily enough, but good old higher than mighty english FA throw the book at him. We'll appeal and we'll win, I'm convinced. Waiting with baited breath to see what evidence they release, and have to say, I wonder how Terry will be punished in view of the more clear cut nature of his offence, you know being the Ingurland captain n all. Fuming.

How long until you will know if your appeal is successful or not? Dont the FA know I've got a Dream Team to fucking sort out here?

I'm sure they'll be very worried. As far as I understand he can play for the next 14 days in which time we can appeal (and judging by that statement we will). I'm slightly worried the club are going to get done for calling Luis's grandad black now though still has to face the finger charge, really wouldn't be suprised to see him f*ck off if the racism appeal isn't successful.

Well thats no fucking good to me, transfers have to be in by Friday.

Oh the dilemma I dont need this.
Nath

20th Dec 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But, I'm not racist but if I called somebody a nigger it'd be racist. Whether it's in his character or not is irrelevant, he dun goofed.
Nath

20th Dec 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Oh the dilemma I dont need this.

Two words.

Andy. Carroll.

BOOM!

DO IT!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Dec 11 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two things stood out in the statement, that they criticised how much evidence was available and the quality of that evidence, and that they questioned whether the word was in fact used in that way.

ie. the procedure isn't good - which is grounds for appeal, and the word itself is open to interpretation.

I think it's a bit silly that if he'd called him a cunt it wouldn't have even gone anywhere, and that certainly isn't a term of endearment anywhere.
Nath

20th Dec 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be interesting to see what happens with an appeal.
Russ

20th Dec 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Two things stood out in the statement, that they criticised how much evidence was available and the quality of that evidence, and that they questioned whether the word was in fact used in that way.

ie. the procedure isn't good - which is grounds for appeal, and the word itself is open to interpretation.

I think it's a bit silly that if he'd called him a cunt it wouldn't have even gone anywhere, and that certainly isn't a term of endearment anywhere.
i was marriedd to an eskimo who loved being called that
Ojc

20th Dec 11 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
CantStandWools I'm Your Arl Fella
I hope #MUNICH happens again and Evra's head fucking rolls like Duncan's fanny head you fucking inbred shithouses. #mufcit

Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 11 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they've got one on the basis of the first point. There's no disputing that the evidence is weak. To that end it becomes almost academic what he said, facts are without witnesses or additional support it's not a particularly strong ruling.
Ojc

20th Dec 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From the statement and definitely confirms what every other fan in the country believes, that United are in bed with the FA.

Cheating Manc cunts Fergie is a dirty dirty cunt

"It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suarez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November. Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suarez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.  Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."
mwg

20th Dec 11 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I hope #MUNICH happens again and Evra's head fucking rolls like Duncan's fanny head you fucking inbred shithouses. #mufcit

You are as bad as them if you think that's funny.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 11 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting that you can say you want more people to die and denigrate their genetics and nothing happens.
mwg

20th Dec 11 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really struggling to see what this has to do with Sir Alex Ferguson? Because all it's looking like at the moment is your anti-United/SAF agenda has gone in to hyper drive
Ojc

20th Dec 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

You are as bad as them if you think that's funny.

I'm sick to fuckig death of Manchester United getting away with everything year after year, given assistance at every opportunity to win titles refs too scared to give decisions against United at Old Trafford. It's got to end and that will only happen when Fergie fucks off to the outer Hebrides.

And I'm laughing at the context, not the event.
mwg

20th Dec 11 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just proved my last post to be right.
Nath

20th Dec 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not even worth reading anything Ojc has to say in here.
Ojc

20th Dec 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you believe that ban is fair then? Let's say roles were reversed? Liverpool accusing a United player? Can you honestly tell me a united player would get an 8 match ban for something that they have no proof of only a players word for it?
Nath

20th Dec 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
So you believe that ban is fair then? Let's say roles were reversed? Liverpool accusing a United player? Can you honestly tell me a united player would get an 8 match ban for something that they have no proof of only a players word for it?

No idea, I don't know the full story. If he was racist then yeah its fair.

Yeah, why wouldnt he? If indeed that is what has happened here.
Marc

20th Dec 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A United player would be more disciplined/intelligent enough not to bring race in to it.
chrisritch

20th Dec 11 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full LFC Statement:

Liverpool Football Club is very surprised and disappointed with the decision of the Football Association Commission to find Luis Suarez guilty of the charges against him.

We look forward to the publication of the Commission's Judgment. We will study the detailed reasons of the Commission once they become available, but reserve our right to appeal or take any other course of action we feel appropriate with regards to this situation.

We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken.

The Club takes extremely seriously the fight against all forms of discrimination and has a long and successful track record in work relating to anti-racist activity and social inclusion. We remain committed to this ideal and equality for all, irrespective of a person's background.

LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

It is key to note that Patrice Evra himself in his written statement in this case said 'I don't think that Luis Suarez is racist'. The FA in their opening remarks accepted that Luis Suarez was not racist.

Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has been personally involved since the 2010 World Cup in a charitable project which uses sport to encourage solidarity amongst people of different backgrounds with the central theme that the colour of a person's skin does not matter; they can all play together as a team.

He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented. We do not recognise the way in which Luis Suarez has been characterised.

It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suarez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November. Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suarez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

chrisritch

20th Dec 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
A United player would be more disciplined/intelligent enough not to bring race in to it.

Like when Evra accuse the Chelsea groundsman of being racist and it turned out he is nothing but a lying, slimy french negrita* cunt

*not racist insult.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 11 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Which would make a complete mockery of that ruling, if they were able to get away with it because they used a different word.

And the word is sneaky.
Ojc

20th Dec 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Read LFC statement

chrisritch

20th Dec 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first time I have seen Ian in sports day
mwg

20th Dec 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I don't know the ins and outs of it all. It's going to be stated at a future date why and how they came to the conclusion though so be in a better place to make a judgement then.

At the moment ranting about Fergie and Man United just makes it look like you are more than a touch biased about the whole thing. Which means it's hard to take what you post seriously!

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.1972380 seconds