corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Homophobia
Edd

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was interesting, just seems all round bad for your health?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13295300
Joe

14th May 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.
Partyvan
Banned

14th May 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SamHIV was passed on to humans from (non-human) primates in Africa. The ultimate source wasn't gay people bumming each other.

You also get HIV from dirty needles and blood transfusions - and this happens a lot.

You should do a bit more research before point blank blaming gay black people TBH, you show yourself up to be a bit of an idiot otherwise.

You are correct in identifying where HIV came from, and some vectors, but you have to accept that gay men are more likely than straight men to contribute to it's spreading. Just like you're more likely to get chicken pox off a nursery-age child than off your grandmother. What's so hard to grasp about that?

If you look at the well published research on HIV, you'll see that a black, gay, promiscuous, prostitute male who injects drugs is the most likely carrier of HIV in any given sample of population. Conversely, a white, heterosexual, virgin female is the least likely.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Partyvan]
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is far too full of leftie liberals who wont be happy until everything is equal in love and peace

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Steve]
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, can I give you a reach around?

The thing is, I fucking hate this love and peace nonsense, but I don't think it's a mental illness
Russ

14th May 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The person who films himself doing bellyflops says others have a mental illness..
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv done worse
Hammer

14th May 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:
Sex for pleasure is not against nature at all, contraception is but the actual act of shagging a bird when you have the urge is the most natural thing you could ever do.

Shagging a guy is the most unnatural. Dirty bastards.

sex for pleasure with contraception is what I was referring to.

men who fancy men are doing it naturally. They do not fancy women and are born that way, it's not difficult to understand.

I believe it is yourself that is failing to understand

Men cannot fancy men naturally nor can they have sexual intercourse with a man naturally. Shoving your reproductive organ up the other participant of the same sex waste disposal pipe is about the most unnatural act you could possibly partake in.

no, what you don't understand is that gay men do not fancy women.

it's that simple.

(maybe too simple for your simple mind to comprehend)

forget the sex for a moment and think about the attraction.

there are gay animals, those animals are in nature and therefor natural. humans are natural and therefor anything they do it natural.

it could be natures way of population control, it could be genetic, but nonetheless whatever it is it exists in nature.

anal sex exists in nature.

gays exist

nature.

Is your shift button broke or do you have a gay keyboard?
Ben G

14th May 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.

repost.
Joe

14th May 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah man really, couldn't be arsed reading 8 pages
Hammer

14th May 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could believe Joe was gay. My mum always says 'it's always the handsome ones, what a waste'.
Joe

14th May 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I could believe Joe was gay. My mum always says 'it's always the handsome ones, what a waste'.

I'm regularly accused of being a bummer. Get called Joe Mceldery regular and generally called a homo. I don't like it.
adiohead

14th May 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sex for pleasure is not against nature at all, contraception is but the actual act of shagging a bird when you have the urge is the most natural thing you could ever do.

Shagging a guy is the most unnatural. Dirty bastards.

sex for pleasure with contraception is what I was referring to.

men who fancy men are doing it naturally. They do not fancy women and are born that way, it's not difficult to understand.

I believe it is yourself that is failing to understand

Men cannot fancy men naturally nor can they have sexual intercourse with a man naturally. Shoving your reproductive organ up the other participant of the same sex waste disposal pipe is about the most unnatural act you could possibly partake in.

no, what you don't understand is that gay men do not fancy women.

it's that simple.

(maybe too simple for your simple mind to comprehend)

forget the sex for a moment and think about the attraction.

there are gay animals, those animals are in nature and therefor natural. humans are natural and therefor anything they do it natural.

it could be natures way of population control, it could be genetic, but nonetheless whatever it is it exists in nature.

anal sex exists in nature.

gays exist

nature.

Is your shift button broke or do you have a gay keyboard?

Both, now reply.
Hammer

14th May 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please return to 4chan and retrieve more e-banter. Your newfag pish is boring.
John

14th May 11 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Gary is gay.
tintin

15th May 11 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being gay is wrong, pure and simple. It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

I have a freind that i grew up with that is gay. I see him infrequently and treat his boyfriend lke any normal bloke always trying to deny the fact of what they are so as not to become indifferant to them.

If they want to be gay then fine but i dont want to see it, hear about it and more importantly be near it.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
A1EX

15th May 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The evolution argument is a bit flawed considering that gay sex was accepted and more normal many many many years ago by other civilizations.

The only problem i have with gays are the camp fairy types, that's more of a fashion than a lifestyle choice and its just damned right annoying! I have and have had a few gay friends and they are all normal guys and you wouldn't even know that they are gay unless you asked.
SportBoy

15th May 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fancy a bum?
Partyvan
Banned

15th May 11 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The argument that homosexuality is seen in nature and is therefore natural and OK for humans to do is so flawed. By that logic, it's ok to participate in incest or cannibalism, both widely documented to be "natural".

It's not "natural" at all, the penis wasn't designed for the anus and men can't procreate with other men. It's offensive to other many people and as proven earlier, kills and orphans millions through accelerated spread of disease like HIV (and others I've not even factored in to the 30 million dead!)

I think the Iranians have got it right, where at least they can sentence a gay couple to death in a court of law. I don't think they deserve to die, but the deterrent should be enough for people to realise what they are doing is very wrong.

[Edited on 15-05-2011 by Partyvan]
tintin

15th May 11 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
The evolution argument is a bit flawed considering that gay sex was accepted and more normal many many many years ago by other civilizations.

The only problem i have with gays are the camp fairy types, that's more of a fashion than a lifestyle choice and its just damned right annoying! I have and have had a few gay friends and they are all normal guys and you wouldn't even know that they are gay unless you asked.

The Romans i believe were the first to accept it and maybe even ancient Egyptians. They also had sex with underage children so is that a correct thing to do with evolution as well?

Men and women were primarily designed to hump one another for breeding purposes of which later civilisations turned into a more social thing. Same sex humping sessions lead to only one thing and thats wrongness.

As for what gay people are like your right, the majority are like normal people. They bleed red and have the same requirement to breath, eat and drink. Just something in them makes them desire the same sex as them selves. In many countries this is not only frowned upon but illegal and often enough punishable by death dependant on government and religeous views. This country is leniant enough to allow it and even same sex marriage, or civil ceremonies as its better known. Just because they over look still doesn't make it right.
Partyvan
Banned

15th May 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Die!
SportBoy

15th May 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gook wong
A1EX

15th May 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tintin
quote:
Originally posted by A1EX

The Romans i believe were the first to accept it and maybe even ancient Egyptians. They also had sex with underage children so is that a correct thing to do with evolution as well?

Men and women were primarily designed to hump one another for breeding purposes of which later civilisations turned into a more social thing. Same sex humping sessions lead to only one thing and thats wrongness.

As for what gay people are like your right, the majority are like normal people. They bleed red and have the same requirement to breath, eat and drink. Just something in them makes them desire the same sex as them selves. In many countries this is not only frowned upon but illegal and often enough punishable by death dependant on government and religeous views. This country is leniant enough to allow it and even same sex marriage, or civil ceremonies as its better known. Just because they over look still doesn't make it right.

At the end of the day, who is to say what is right and wrong in the grand scheme of things. Things change, acceptances change, lifestyles change, there really is no right or wrong, just because a government/law says so doesn't mean its the way and the only way. As you said different countries have different standings on it, who is to say which is correct..........
tintin

15th May 11 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your right, things do change but it still doesn't make it right. The health of the country had inproved but imigration is throwing us back wards in evolution. In some parts of London TB is rife yet it was as good as iradicated a decade ago.

Aids and associated diseases are spreading quicker due to relaxed views on easy sex and gay sex but its still not right is it.

What ever way you look at it the same result appears, gay sex is wrong. Its not in the genetic make up to wanna hump some one of the same sex. I have no idea what makes people want to do it nor do i give a shit but its wrong either way.

Maybe i'm being narrow minded, who knows but either way if some ones gay i shant treat the any differant but i will retain my views and disgust of it all.
SportBoy

15th May 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eat da poo poo.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia 22 database queries in 0.2037561 seconds