corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Homophobia
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
At the most basic level we are designed to fight/kill anyone who is a threat.

Many of us have evolved to use our brains instead.

Its called evolution Steven.

so your argument suggests that if this is down to evolution we will all end up gays

the very nature of that theory is flawed in that if we evolve more and more into gays we wont be able to repoduce and evolution will take a backwards step

and further to that, suggests that gayness is a backwards step in evolution

i reckon in the future we will find a definitive medical reason why gays are gay, a missing chromosome or something, then if found at birth we will be given a drug or some other treatment and that will be that, the end of gays

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Steve]
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Partyvan
quote:
I'd still like to hear these Homophobes thoughts on Lesbians......

Well it's still not normal from an evolutionary or biological perspective, the only differences IMO are that it's not grotesque like the male act, it can be loving and sensual. There's also less risk of transmitting things like AIDS than two gay men having sex.

Answer me this folks - The spread of AIDS has been proved to be centred around the gay male community. It's also known to have caused millions of deaths worldwide ( 30 million according to http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm ). So in other words, if gay men had sought help instead of giving in to their selfish, dangerous and offensive desires... we'd have a far lower number of dead people and orphans in the world (18 million orphaned children).

If you look at it on a death-for-death comparison, gay people are on a par with the Nazis behind the holocaust.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Partyvan]

Shut you you tool.

This gays and AIDS thing is shit. Straight prople could spread it just as fast.

Plus, Lesbians can be loving etc and gays cant? STFU tbph
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the very nature of these replies, just shows my original point of that if you share any sort of alternative view then you are a racist, homophobic delete as per appropriate.

which couldnt be any further then the truth, i really dont feel offended or angered in anyway by anyone who decides they are gay, nor do i wish to prevent them being so. Im saying that it isnt a natural trait of a human being
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
At the most basic level we are designed to fight/kill anyone who is a threat.

Many of us have evolved to use our brains instead.

Its called evolution Steven.

so your argument suggests that if this is down to evolution we will all end up gays

the very nature of that theory is flawed in that if we evolve more and more into gays we wont be able to repoduce and evolution will take a backwards step

and further to that, suggests that gayness is a backwards step in evolution

i reckon in the future we will find a definitive medial reason why gays are gay, a missing chromosome or something, then if found at birth we will be given a drug or some other treatment and that will be that, the end of gays

No we arnt all gonna end up gay. thats impossible.

What is your big problem with it? How does someone been gay affect you? It dosent. Its fuck all to do with a 'missing chromosome' imo. its just someones mind thinking differently.
Nath

14th May 11 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary is gay.
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
. its just someones mind thinking differently.

so now you are agreeing with me that it 'could' be a mental thing
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and the very nature of these replies, just shows my original point of that if you share any sort of alternative view then you are a racist, homophobic delete as per appropriate.

which couldnt be any further then the truth, i really dont feel offended or angered in anyway by anyone who decides they are gay, nor do i wish to prevent them being so. Im saying that it isnt a natural trait of a human being

Would you say the same if we were talking abouit this....

Clicky
BarnshaW

14th May 11 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve j williams, doing himself no favours since March 2002
MoesTavern

14th May 11 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

How is it not 'natural' though Steve?

It occurs in nature. Chimpanzees do it, dolphins do it etc.
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
. its just someones mind thinking differently.

so now you are agreeing with me that it 'could' be a mental thing

Not at all.

My mind works differently to yours in the females we are attracted to.

Seth for example fucking loves heffers most do not. Is he wired up wrong? I think not
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes he is
Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well it's still not normal from an evolutionary or biological perspective, the only differences IMO are that it's not grotesque like the male act, it can be loving and sensual. There's also less risk of transmitting things like AIDS than two gay men having sex.

Answer me this folks - The spread of AIDS has been proved to be centred around the gay male community. It's also known to have caused millions of deaths worldwide ( 30 million according to http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm ). So in other words, if gay men had sought help instead of giving in to their selfish, dangerous and offensive desires... we'd have a far lower number of dead people and orphans in the world (18 million orphaned children).

If you look at it on a death-for-death comparison, gay people are on a par with the Nazis behind the holocaust.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Partyvan]

1. Since we're throwing around statistics here, show me where "The spread of AIDS has been proved to be centred around the gay male community".

2. How are "gay people on a par with the Nazis"? Do all gay people have Jewish murderous tendencies?

3. Do you even know ANYTHING about HIV or how it is mainly passed on to people?
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes he is

Your mrs aint right crackin' imo, you think differently. Is that wrong? No.

Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, but then that is perfectly natural for humans, to compete for the best mate, thats perfectly inline with Darwins survival of the fittest, which ties in with normal human reproduction, which ties in with roughly nothing to do with gayness

Partyvan
Banned

14th May 11 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
1. Since we're throwing around statistics here, show me where "The spread of AIDS has been proved to be centred around the gay male community".

2. How are "gay people on a par with the Nazis"? Do all gay people have Jewish murderous tendencies?

3. Do you even know ANYTHING about HIV or how it is mainly passed on to people?

1. Anyone with basic knowledge on AIDS knows the most likely sources of infection are gay, black men. I didn't want to pull the race card as well but there you go. Seriously just do some research on the subject and you'll see im right.

2. They are causing deaths through their belief. If they didn't enjoy playing "hide the sausage" so much, the spread of AIDS would have been greatly retarded.

3. More than you, evidently.

In fact, the FIRST google hit I got for "HIV risk factors" says this

"African Americans were disproportionately affected by HIV infection, accounting for 55% of all HIV infections reported among persons aged 13–24"

and

"Young men who have sex with men (MSM), especially those of minority races or ethnicities, were at high risk for HIV infection. In the 7 cities that participated in CDC’s Young Men’s Survey during 1994–1998, 14% of African American MSM and 7% of Hispanic"

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/youth.htm

I suggest you learn some GCSE level information here before you start talking about something you clearly know nothing about.
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no, but then that is perfectly natural for humans, to compete for the best mate,

But i dont want to compete for her? Shes funny lookin.

Oh Shit! Shock, Horror! Someone thinks differently to you!

But oh wait, thats impossible right? We should all find the same people attractive?

Argument massivly flawed

Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No because you are still talking about male to female interaction, and trying to compare it to male to male interaction
Nath

14th May 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its getting silly now.
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No because you are still talking about male to female interaction, and trying to compare it to male to male interaction

tbh i was just trying to dumb it down for you.

There is nothing wrong with you who are attracted to, its just how someone is. Its not something wrong with them!

Yeah, fair do's it goes againsts the basics. But we havent lived by our basic instincts alone for a long time now.
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Its getting silly now.

Agreed.

Will someone please volounteer to go play hide the sausage with Steve so he can get rid of all this built up homosexual frustration!
Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
1. Anyone with basic knowledge on AIDS knows the most likely sources of infection are gay, black men. I didn't want to pull the race card as well but there you go. Seriously just do some research on the subject and you'll see im right.

2. They are causing deaths through their belief. If they didn't enjoy playing "hide the sausage" so much, the spread of AIDS would have been greatly retarded.

3. More than you, evidently.

In fact, the FIRST google hit I got for "HIV risk factors" says this

"African Americans were disproportionately affected by HIV infection, accounting for 55% of all HIV infections reported among persons aged 13–24"

and

"Young men who have sex with men (MSM), especially those of minority races or ethnicities, were at high risk for HIV infection. In the 7 cities that participated in CDC’s Young Men’s Survey during 1994–1998, 14% of African American MSM and 7% of Hispanic"

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/youth.htm

I suggest you learn some GCSE level information here before you start talking about something you clearly know nothing about.

HIV was passed on to humans from (non-human) primates in Africa. The ultimate source wasn't gay people bumming each other.

You also get HIV from dirty needles and blood transfusions - and this happens a lot.

You should do a bit more research before point blank blaming gay black people TBH, you show yourself up to be a bit of an idiot otherwise.
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you saying Africans are non human

racist

adiohead

14th May 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it occurs in nature, it is natural

mental illness occurs in nature, it is natural.

stu_c

14th May 11 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do honestly think that partyvan is hiding his homosexuality with the way he acts and talks on here
antnee

14th May 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate proper camp gays, FFS man up! If you want to act like a woman have a sex change.

One of my flat mates is gay, and it 0% camp, I know camper straight guys. You would not think for 1 sec he was gay unless he is talking about it

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia 22 database queries in 0.3095350 seconds