corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Homophobia
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your idea that homosexuality is a mental illness is ridiculous.

There is more of a case for there being genetic causes of it than just a "something isnt right with you mentally".
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatever the cause its not natural in the fact we're not meant to do it, surely you agree that? or do you think the anus was designed to take a penis?
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9SiDtJLaU

tbh
Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
whatever the cause its not natural in the fact we're not meant to do it, surely you agree that? or do you think the anus was designed to take a penis?

Obviously it's not natural to do so if you are heterosexual, but if your genetic makeup makes you have homosexual tendencies then it would indeed be natural in that particular case.

And no, of course an anus was not "designed" to take a penis - that's the job of a vagina...
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
IMO its a form of mental illness

When will you stop talking shit?

not really, if you behave by instinct in a way that is unnatural something isnt right with you mentally, either that or some kind of chemical imbalance

Steve, are you living in the past? That idea was banded about decades ago and those people got electric shock treatment to "cure: them. It is not a mental illness, that is absurd. A mental illness could be construed as being an illness when you're not fully in control of your actions, like a multiple personality disorder. Being attracted to the same sex doesn't mean you aren't in control
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people are missing the point, if you behave in a way that wasnt the way nature intended, then whatever that be because of mental, genetics, or hormonal reasons, something isnt naturally right with you

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To add, i dont hate gays, i dont wish to go on a gay bashing crusade, but its 100% incorrect to say being gay is natural
Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think people are missing the point, if you behave in a way that wasnt the way nature intended, then whatever that be because of mental, genetics, or hormonal reasons, something isnt naturally right with you

I think you are confusing nature with what is socially acceptable?
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is full of fail.

How is been gay a mental ilness. Its just been attracted to someone, some folk like fatties, some folk like thinnies, blone, brunette, dwarf, black, white, asian or male. What difference does it make? Apart from not making babies?

You dont have to go sticking your cock in another mans arse if you dont want to so whats the problem?

Bet you veiws on Lesbians is different?

Hypocrites.
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I didn't once say it was natural, as I too don't believe it is But it is not a mental illness.
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no you are taking a problem which a proportion of people have which makes them have feelings for people of the same sex, without looking at how we are designed in the most basic level, we are designed to reproduce, that is naturally our objective, the way our bodies are designed even support this, that is the purpose of any animal or living being right down to viruses and bacteria.

Being gay is something born of humans being self aware, and getting confused somewhere down the line, possibly due to chemical or hormonal imbalance or mental issues.

Therefore they are not serving the purpose which they are intended to
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the most basic level we are designed to fight/kill anyone who is a threat.

Many of us have evolved to use our brains instead.

Its called evolution Steven.
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no you are taking a problem which a proportion of people have which makes them have feelings for people of the same sex, without looking at how we are designed in the most basic level, we are designed to reproduce, that is naturally our objective, the way our bodies are designed even support this, that is the purpose of any animal or living being right down to viruses and bacteria.

Being gay is something born of humans being self aware, and getting confused somewhere down the line, possibly due to chemical or hormonal imbalance or mental issues.

You are taking the piss aren't you? If you are comparing us to animals, they also kill any other animal that seems like a threat. If I walked about killing people, that would be a mental illness Times have changed. Humans have evolved. It is not a mental illness.
Nath

14th May 11 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve is blatantly gay.
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Steve is blatantly gay.

I think Steve has more of a mental illness than the gay community
BarnshaW

14th May 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve fail again
Nath

14th May 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Steve is blatantly gay.

I think Steve has more of a mental illness than the gay community

Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no you are taking a problem which a proportion of people have which makes them have feelings for people of the same sex, without looking at how we are designed in the most basic level

Problem for who? You?

quote:

You are talking complete bollocks Steve, really you've no idea (or knowledge/facts) on this subject.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Sam]
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd still like to hear these Homophobes thoughts on Lesbians......
Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does make me laugh how people go on about how bad/sinful/whatever being gay is, yet most of these same people have no problem with lesbians?
Eck
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have more of a problem with lesbians. They are built up to be big titted godesses who love licking each others arses on the films
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one on the left is a bloke, right?
Gary
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Errrrm
Partyvan
Banned

14th May 11 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I'd still like to hear these Homophobes thoughts on Lesbians......

Well it's still not normal from an evolutionary or biological perspective, the only differences IMO are that it's not grotesque like the male act, it can be loving and sensual. There's also less risk of transmitting things like AIDS than two gay men having sex.

Answer me this folks - The spread of AIDS has been proved to be centred around the gay male community. It's also known to have caused millions of deaths worldwide ( 30 million according to http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm ). So in other words, if gay men had sought help instead of giving in to their selfish, dangerous and offensive desires... we'd have a far lower number of dead people and orphans in the world (18 million orphaned children).

If you look at it on a death-for-death comparison, gay people are on a par with the Nazis behind the holocaust.

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by Partyvan]

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Homophobia 22 database queries in 0.1874931 seconds