corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop Corsa vs st
Graham88

User status: Offline
12th Dec 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig_s
no one asked which car is nicer,no one cares you have leather seats/climate control.your missing the point just to try and big up your car.

But it's a big factor in this argument as the corsa has no comfy features and rherfore weighs less, a massive factor in racing/fast cars, a point most people are missing in this thread
craig_s

12th Dec 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one asked about the features of each car so theres no point talkin about it,no one asked which car is better either because thats obvious.
Graham88

12th Dec 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the features are important cause they're more WEIGHT ffs when are you going to listen!?
GteRedtop

12th Dec 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an idea for you! get your little bad selves down the local duel track and see what happens there, if he does happen to pull on you swerve into him and take out the side of his focus. if you had anything about you my friend then commen sence will tell that you dont really stand a chance in ur 2.0 n.a against somthing 2.5 none n.a

rant over so find somthing better todo in your spare time like go teaching you nan how to suck eggs
SportBoy

12th Dec 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant belive this thread has made 3 pages nevermind 13.
Ryan_G1

12th Dec 10 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its no real comparison here, but in my last LET corsa with 263brake I raced a 315brake focus st up crail. They boy reconed he was going to beat me. Heres what happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsgrVIjkmww

(Nice commentry Ajscorsa )

[Edited on 12-12-2010 by Ryan_G1]
craig_s

12th Dec 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
But the features are important cause they're more WEIGHT ffs when are you going to listen!?

are you really this thick?no one asked about the features off each car!are you saying you cant compare certain cars because of what features they have? ffs read the thread title!

craig_s

12th Dec 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
I know its no real comparison here, but in my last LET corsa with 263brake I raced a 315brake focus st up crail. They boy reconed he was going to beat me. Heres what happened

graham88 says you cant compare those cars due to the fact the focus has leather seats ect,so the outcome of that race is irrelevant
corsa120

12th Dec 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no no what u lot who have argued is this thread was never about who has the best air conditioning or the most comfy seats or built in sat nav........ should i go on......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

it was about st vs a redtop not redtop corsa air con vs st climate control u people need to seriously read and stop gettin on your high horse...... redtop corsa is CRAP when compared but no one has grasped is the fact a well setup corsa will sit with an st or type r straight or twisty road fact but so i dont upset anyone YES THE ST AND TYPE R WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER CAR but dont change the outcome does it to all the st type r owners xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fir3vip3r

12th Dec 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ what a complete bunch of morons.
Graham88

12th Dec 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig_s
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1

graham88 says you cant compare those cars due to the fact the focus has leather seats ect,so the outcome of that race is irrelevant

lol shut up you pedantic little twat. You know exactly what I am saying but just being an awkward little child!
kennySRi

12th Dec 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any update from the streetrace gidged?
taylorboosh

13th Dec 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sspendall the cash makin a corsa sit with a type r..... may aswell just buy a type r
BarnshaW

13th Dec 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a thread full of bellends.
taylorboosh

13th Dec 10 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now with 1 extra lol
BarnshaW

13th Dec 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

13 pages arguing about whether a corsa is faster then a civic
Ojc

13th Dec 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry has a 106GTi been mentioned yet?
taylorboosh

13th Dec 10 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea a 106 gti is as fast as a redtop corsa....
gez bay

13th Dec 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

13th Dec 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
no no no what u lot who have argued is this thread was never about who has the best air conditioning or the most comfy seats or built in sat nav........ should i go on......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

it was about st vs a redtop not redtop corsa air con vs st climate control u people need to seriously read and stop gettin on your high horse...... redtop corsa is CRAP when compared but no one has grasped is the fact a well setup corsa will sit with an st or type r straight or twisty road fact but so i dont upset anyone YES THE ST AND TYPE R WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER CAR but dont change the outcome does it to all the st type r owners xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well here is your answer in a long story made short. A standard corsa with just a redtop engine dropped in (because thats what the thread title says. no mention of any other mods to the redtop engine, or any other part of the corsa).
The corsa will not win on a straight or the twisties. you may get a semi, or a hardon depending on how long you may stay with the ST for before it pulls away.

You can 'modify and tune' the corsa by spending ££££ on the engine, suspension, wheels, tyres etc and depending on what power its running there is a high chance it will take the ST on a straight or bendy roads, but then you can spend all that money on an old car for what? the sake of it beating an ST.
Graham88

13th Dec 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

& if you spent that same money on an ST even though you wouldn't get as much mods for your money the ST would pull away even more.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

13th Dec 10 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:yawn:
mike56gte

13th Dec 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Sorry has a 106GTi been mentioned yet?

here comes another 13 pages!!
Graham88

13th Dec 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The redtop would decimate all with maybe 10k or more with overnight parts from Japan.
sc0ott

13th Dec 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
& if you spent that same money on an ST even though you wouldn't get as much mods for your money the ST would pull away even more.

or if you have 10k, mins 2k for a ready made redtop corsa and spend 8k you will have a better car and then you can say a 90s hatchback is better than a 10k focus.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st 22 database queries in 0.0180669 seconds