corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop Corsa vs st
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
10th Dec 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard you in harrys asking for nos? Amateurs dont use nitrous oxide. Ive seen the way you strim, you got a heavy finger. youl blow yourself to pieces...
gez bay

10th Dec 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking
corsa_nation

10th Dec 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old are we?! This forum always brings gems like this, I had a quick read and I can't believe people spend time arguing about this sort of thing! ha ha ha
taylorboosh

10th Dec 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arguments are why i still come here
Ryan_G1

10th Dec 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just blew my hedge strimmer up so now me and the mad scientests from burger king are gonna have to rip apart the block and replace the onoin rings iv fried
mike56gte

10th Dec 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread has taken a turn for the better.
taylorboosh

10th Dec 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lol at ryan
sri boy

11th Dec 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
this thread has taken a turn for the better.

x2 ryans got the banter
Graham88

11th Dec 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
that doesnt even make sense. what theory did i have? all i said was i have more fun in my cheaper car (and also if i happen to have an accident on the nurburgring it will be mine to crash,not the banks) xxx

Is that a dig saying that my car is on finance? Again, as I have said before, I laugh at people with their silly digs when they know nothing about me or my finances. If it makes you feel you have a bigger penis by having a small car with a big engine that's unreliable as fuck then feel free, I won't be too bothered if you did come past me as I'll just slow to 70mph and cruise in my comfy car with my leather seats and climate control.

xxxx
Graham88

11th Dec 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
Why do most people on here hate corsas.

i dont, i just realised there are better cars out there then a hatch developed in 91/92 so have to laugh at this sorta thread if people think xe corsas are the fast then they need to open their eyes to whats actually out there.

Summed it up. Brilliant little cars and you can't fault them for the money now, but they're not the be all and end all of cars.
Graham88

11th Dec 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fpmsl at the last 2 pages, class
Ash_EP3

11th Dec 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
ur mistaken i NEVER SAID THE CORSA WAS A BETTER CAR...... ur arguing that one im stating performance which is the basis of the subject, if you wanna take econemy/toys etc into account corsa loses out big time i agree.

ur also mistaken at my point the corsa maybe MODIFIED but like i previously said its 80 odd bhp down on a st and 50 odd down on a type r with 20 odd years of service under its belt and its as quick as a modern day hot hatch thats my only point, that in my opinion deems cars have gone backwards in performance not forwards...........

id take you on in ur type r anyday son you have seem to have the same attitude as every other type r owner....................... 2.0 CORSA KEEP UP WITH MYYYYYYYYYY TYPE R DONT MAKE ME LAUGH IVE BIN TO MOON AND BACK YOU KNOW

You're the one creaming on how your old car which has had an engine conversion can keep up with newer hot hatches who cares!? I said the Civic is the better car because it is... better chassis, better design, better potential etc etc... that's like someone putting a k20 (2ltr) type r engine in an old civic ek and saying how it beats an Astra VXR... does it make the Astra VXR shit.... no? quicker maybe but everything else it would lose on...

I'm pretty certain my type r would beat a Corsa XE now it's 240bhp sure they'd have the weight advantage and better pull of the line but mid-range and top end it wouldn't stand a chance...
mike56gte

11th Dec 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought we had exchanged this petty argument for silly banter but it appears were back to the petty argument.
Ash_EP3

11th Dec 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
i thought we had exchanged this petty argument for silly banter but it appears were back to the petty argument.

Haven't checked this thread since my old post on page 2
corsa120

11th Dec 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ash READ mate too?????? if u read back i have said a type r and st are a much better car however what no one has grasped is the topic of the thread it reads,,,,,,,,,,

REDTOP CORSA VS ST,

all ive done is simply say the corsa will not be a million miles away and all the people who own st's or type r's have got there backs up and started hurling abuse....

and john no offence how can i be doing somthing wrong with my xe corsa and astra gsi ????????

standard xe corsa can hit high 14's over 1/4 mile
230bhp astra will only be couple of hundreds of second quicker in my opinion thats extremely minimal.

just so i dont cause confusion also i do belive my gsi is a better car all round but still not as much fun

i opologise if i firmly believe an ass raping should be more than 0.2 of a second
taylorboosh

11th Dec 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol love this thread x
taylorboosh

11th Dec 10 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol you said your astra was no quicker than a gte.... Imo if thats the case your obv doing something wrong
Eck
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1/4 mile times mean jack shit in the real world. How often will you get a chance to give it sport from a set of traffic lights or similar? In gear speed is a better judge of pace. And in gear, from 70 onwards, an ST will leave an XE.
corsa120

11th Dec 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ill re-word it as eck puts it in the real world a b-road anywhere is the country a gte will stay with a mk4 gsi fact but i do agree the gsi is better round car.. is this a better transission for you?

but again i was not aware this thread was corsa seats vs type r seats or corsa air conditioning vs st climate control

[Edited on 11-12-2010 by corsa120]
craig_s

11th Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
that doesnt even make sense. what theory did i have? all i said was i have more fun in my cheaper car (and also if i happen to have an accident on the nurburgring it will be mine to crash,not the banks) xxx

Is that a dig saying that my car is on finance? Again, as I have said before, I laugh at people with their silly digs when they know nothing about me or my finances. If it makes you feel you have a bigger penis by having a small car with a big engine that's unreliable as fuck then feel free, I won't be too bothered if you did come past me as I'll just slow to 70mph and cruise in my comfy car with my leather seats and climate control.

xxxx

no one asked which car is nicer,no one cares you have leather seats/climate control.your missing the point just to try and big up your car.
taylorboosh

11th Dec 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So this is a corsa xe can keep up with moderatly fast cars from a standing start up to 60
craig_s

11th Dec 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
1/4 mile times mean jack shit in the real world. How often will you get a chance to give it sport from a set of traffic lights or similar? In gear speed is a better judge of pace. And in gear, from 70 onwards, an ST will leave an XE.

i agree,st we pull away mainly due to torque,i no 1/4 mile times dont mean that much but we was comparing straight line acceleration/speed.
craig_s

11th Dec 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
So this is a corsa xe can keep up with moderatly fast cars from a standing start up to 60

standing start or whatever,no one mentioned which is the better ,jusy people always end up saying xx car is better the a corsa xe,because they dont like the fact a corsa can keep up with xx car.

taylorboosh

11th Dec 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sounds more like corsa owners trying to big themselves up...
craig_s

11th Dec 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its not,ive previously said i know they are pretty crap cars,that dont mean they are slow though.i know mines still a crap old corsa but its quicker in a straight line than a lot of other cars.

its the people that own theese other cars,ctr's ect,that feel they need to big up there car as they dont like the fact its only as quick as modified corsa in a straight line.

[Edited on 11-12-2010 by craig_s]

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st 22 database queries in 0.1067121 seconds