corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5)
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
uninsured drivers who crash push up insurance premiums.

And if you're untaxed and uninsured you're more likely to crash.

why? does having no tax or insurance make you more likely to crash? what information do you base this on?
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:
uninsured drivers who crash push up insurance premiums.

And if you're untaxed and uninsured you're more likely to crash.

why? does having no tax or insurance make you more likely to crash? what information do you base this on?

Factoids. Proven factoids, the majority of untaxed and uninsured drivers are charvas or joyriders who are often drunk and therefore crash, wrecking lives, cars, and pushing up insurance premiums.
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about if everyone went with the 'fuck-it' attitude with regards to tax etc.

Civil war within 4 months!!!
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think thats just an opinion not a fact, end of the day the guy in question has driven the car for 12 months and had no major accident otherwise his car would have been seized if he had? Not saying having no tax is right just saying i dont think its right to grass someone up
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also , with the way the UK handles uninsured drivers and non licence holders, it is probably cheaper to be caught 2 or 3 times a year and pay the fines then it is to pay the annual insurance premiums, i often see on police programs uninsured drivers getting small fines and bans and they carry on. I cant blame them for carrying on when the penaltys are so low for being caught.
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These type of threads always ends in a huge argument, every time the same replies from the same people.
Mattb

6th Jul 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Random tiny update..

Askmid was dowbn lastnight, but up now, and her car is definately uninsured also..

My wife tells me she picks up other peoples kids from a local school in this car most days...
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big enough pic mate

edit: lols

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by DannyB]
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pictures are now making you look like the "fool"
A2H GO

6th Jul 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
Random tiny update..

Askmid was dowbn lastnight, but up now, and her car is definately uninsured also..

My wife tells me she picks up other peoples kids from a local school in this car most days...

Enough Said really. But is OK as Barnshaw like's paying inflated insurance premums.
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Big enough pic mate

edit: lols

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by DannyB]

Not really mate I wanted it bigger
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the annual insurance premiums REALLY bother you that much Ash then why dont you become a local community support officer and tackle car crime locally, i am sure that will bring down your premium by a small % in your postcode.
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Random tiny update..

Thats ok mate, CS see's no problem, I hope you feel shit for grassing & not for the fact you have done the decent thing & who knows may put a stop to this daft bint going through the pearly gates backwards, on fire, with no tax or insurance & someone elses kids in the back!!

Good job btw.......even if a % of people think you suck you have done the right thing!!
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo y'all are free to drive uninsured and untaxed, don't worry about going to prison because Barnshaw big eck and some other CS members will be your defence in court

Go get em kids
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Random tiny update..

Thats ok mate, CS see's no problem, I hope you feel shit for grassing & not for the fact you have done the decent thing & who knows may put a stop to this daft bint going through the pearly gates backwards, on fire, with no tax or insurance & someone elses kids in the back!!

Good job btw.......even if a % of people think you suck you have done the right thing!!

^ As above.

It's socially unacceptable - it's like a drunk driver, a benefit thief etc. They all fit in the same group. Fuck them. If they are stupid enough to drive something where tangible information is so easily obtained then they deserve EVERYTHING they get.
ryzer

quote:
Random tiny update..

I said she would be!!! what a fucking surprise there then
BarnshaW

instead of getting pissy with the person who has not taxed the car, why dont you go and get pissy with the DVLA who have failed to spot this problem for the last 12 months
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I probably watch police interceptors too much & love it when they catch up with some junky driving a shed with no paperwork.

S'cuse me sir......who's car is this.

Doooooh I du'ken like...............

Ok.....taser this idiot!!!!!

Awesome!!
ryzer

6th Jul 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Random tiny update..

amen to that, need more people to stop protecting total arseholes like this
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
instead of getting pissy with the person who has not taxed the car, why dont you go and get pissy with the DVLA who have failed to spot this problem for the last 12 months

They've probably had several automated letters from both DVLA & court which has not been read & has been used to make roll up tabs or to feed their kids.

BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think I probably watch police interceptors too much & love it when they catch up with some junky driving a shed with no paperwork.

S'cuse me sir......who's car is this.

Doooooh I du'ken like...............

Ok.....taser this idiot!!!!!

Awesome!!

also see how they take the car away to be crushed, give the person 6 points and 80 quid fine. The same person will then buy another 300 quid banger with no tax or MOT and do it again, if they then drive another 6 months like this it is cheaper then an annual insurance premium for most , last laugh is on them
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats why the system needs to be changed. There will be no more dicks on the road & also no more grasses because the people that should be controlling the problem will be doing so & everycoonts happy.
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh when insruance companies want to charge a 17/18 year old a 1500 quid annual premium on a 1000cc car then i can completely understand why people would drive without insurance.
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If my neighbour grassed me up for not having tax i'd go round & thank them.

Now either im one chilled out bastard, or everyones else is a cunt

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5) 22 database queries in 0.0186660 seconds