corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5)
big eck

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just stupid comparing someone being mugged and shopping them to someone running a car without tax

I personally think its low as fuk and if I thought for one second that someone shopped me for something as petty i'd knock fuk out of them FACT.

I wonder if it was one of your mates if you'd be as quick to shop them???
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Its just stupid comparing someone being mugged and shopping them to someone running a car without tax

I personally think its low as fuk and if I thought for one second that someone shopped me for something as petty i'd knock fuk out of them FACT.

You couldn't knock a wank out.
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of the day no one likes a grass. So what he is not paying his tax? it is down to him, the only person it effects is him, as previously mentioned the only reason you would and have grassed up is because you are bitter about having to pay for it yourself.

lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
end of the day no one likes a grass. So what he is not paying his tax? it is down to him, the only person it effects is him, as previously mentioned the only reason you would and have grassed up is because you are bitter about having to pay for it yourself.

Unless he is uninsured, which would then affect anybody he crashes into.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So on that basis are the only people that shop rapists the bitter virgins that can't get an empty?
A2H GO

Of course its stupid compareing the two but the principle is the same.

Yes i would. If one of my mate's was being a prick and driving round with no insurance/Tax id tell them they're a prick. If they didnt sort it, i'd grass.

It sounds like this guys had ample opportunity to tax his car yet is clearly taking the piss out of me and you and every one else who tax's their car.
BarnshaW

this is about tax not insurance....
adiohead

6th Jul 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:

Unless he is uninsured, which would then affect anybody he crashes into.

and also other people as the money will have to be claimed from the MIB

"Who pays for MIB?
The MIB is funded by all UK motor insurers. Motor insurers are only allowed to operate if they belong to the Bureau and pay a share of its costs.

The ultimate cost falls to law abiding motorists via their insurance premiums."
big eck

quote:
quote:

You couldn't knock a wank out.

classy
BarnshaW

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport

Yes i would. If one of my mate's was being a prick and driving round with no insurance/Tax id tell them they're a prick. If they didnt sort it, i'd grass.

It sounds like this guys had ample opportunity to tax his car yet is clearly taking the piss out of me and you and every one else who tax's their car.

so if it was a mate you would tell them and give them a chance, if they aint your mate then you would straight up grass them up? your morals are as bad as anyone elses.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If you have no tax your insurance is invalid (unless booked in for an MOT locally) so it's about both TBH.
A2H GO

6th Jul 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If he can't afford tax the likelyhood is he can't afford insurance, or that insurance wouldnt be valid anyway.

[Edited on 06-07-2010 by CorsAsh-Sport]
A2H GO

6th Jul 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

so if it was a mate you would tell them and give them a chance, if they aint your mate then you would straight up grass them up? your morals are as bad as anyone elses.

This guy has already been doing it 12 months, fuck giving him any warning.
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you know? he may have only owned the car a month and not taxed it yet? no one actually knows how long he has owned the car?
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It is, its a very bad comparison & shouldnt have been made.

What about if you saw some scruffs nicking fuel from a forecourt...........would you pass on the details of what you saw to the pump attendent/police???

I would...in a second. I bet it costs a fair bit to the garage owner which is simply passed down to me so you could say its in my own interest to do so.

I think folk should be grassed up for being dodgy more often, this countrys full of scum that seem to think they are untouchable that needs sorting out one way or another. I think its terrific what this guys done & further more they should be giving out some sort of commission or reward for handing over information on thieving bawbags.
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

If you have no tax your insurance is invalid (unless booked in for an MOT locally) so it's about both TBH.

So there we have it (I actually forgot about that) he is possibly driving untaxed and uninsured, the guy deserves it.

Barnshaw (and all the others defending the untaxed and uninsured driver) please step away from the PC as all you're doing is making yourselves look like fools.
Nic Barnes

6th Jul 10 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not technically true about tax and insurance. It isnt void at all. The person with no tax wont get anything but if they did crash the other person would. I am still amazed why people assume instantly that someone without road tax is dangerous. Are they more dangerous than someone breaking the speed limit that has tax? None of you speed either i bet?
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont speed.
lostboy
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
thats not technically true about tax and insurance. It isnt void at all. The person with no tax wont get anything but if they did crash the other person would. I am still amazed why people assume instantly that someone without road tax is dangerous. Are they more dangerous than someone breaking the speed limit that has tax? None of you speed either i bet?

You're dangerous. You dangerous man.
BarnshaW

quote:
quote:
quote:

So there we have it (I actually forgot about that) he is possibly driving untaxed and uninsured, the guy deserves it.

Barnshaw (and all the others defending the untaxed and uninsured driver) please step away from the PC as all you're doing is making yourselves look like fools.

in this situation i would rather look like a "fool" then be a grass. I am not defending it at all, i am just saying what harm is it actually doing to you? please explain?
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in this situation i would rather look like a "fool" then be a grass. I am not defending it at all, i am just saying what harm is it actually doing to you? please explain?

Uninsured drivers push up the insurance premiums.
BarnshaW

6th Jul 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uninsured drivers who crash push up insurance premiums.
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
uninsured drivers who crash push up insurance premiums.

And if you're untaxed and uninsured you're more likely to crash.
A2H GO

6th Jul 10 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the end of the chain sits you, me and evey other tax payer in the form of inflated insurance premiums.
lostboy
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the end of the chain sits you, me and evey other tax payer in the form of inflated insurance premiums.

No mate its ok, it only goes up if they crash.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Am i a harsh git?? (small update pg5) 22 database queries in 0.0156698 seconds