corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MW2 server down?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MW2 server down?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Feb 10 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I don't have an issue with being killed because of a marker? Prone isn't available as it promotes camping and dolphin diving.
That's bollocks If you're sniping, the whole object of the exercise is to remain hidden and be surgical in taking people out from a distance. It even says on the Recon loadout screen that this class of people "are experts at blending into their surroundings".

Yeah, I'm sure you blend in really well with a fucking flare over your head and not being able to lie down. If someone started shooting at you in real life, the first thing you'd do is hit the deck. Oh, and whilst I'm on the subject, nice simulation of the effect breathing has on scoping, I actually missed it moving about like COD.

Basically, for all your complaining about campers and glitchers, MW2 is the more realistic game (granted with the exception of some perks), requires more skill and is ultimately more rewarding when you win.

Now who's talking bollocks This...is a demo. So I'm unsure if the breathing will be different in the full game, but it is still FAR more realistic than COD. It's easy to remain hidden. And what I said about the Prone is not bollocks, as that came from the makers themselves and what they believe to promote camping. I will again at the last comment too. I actually don't feel like it's rewarding at all to win. I've won many many times and don't have the same satisfaction as I do when winning on BFBC2. Because it's not a potential one man mission, you need to work together to succeed. You can't win by camping with a claymore behind you, shooting people who run past then get a Nuke...Which strangely means you win, even though it destroys everyone
Nath

24th Feb 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not forgetting it's a 'tactical' nuke. Not sure what's tactical about killing everyone mind.
BarnshaW

24th Feb 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think people forget these are just games you dont really get a nuke in real life if you kill people in afghan or whatever. Sorry if you didnt know this, maybe should put a spoiler up.
Gavin
Premium Member

24th Feb 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chicken anyone?

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll