corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  94    95    96    97    98    99    100  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
rustyarchs

User status: Offline
11th Mar 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who all started this and how far did yous get through it? how did yous find it and any noticable difference

fancy tying it as im not that fit any more and fancy loseing a wee bit of bodyfat no where mear what some of those guys have done and since this is a bit different to just pounding away at weights with a bit of cardio thrown in which i get bored of far to easily nowadays

oh and im a bad eater btw so wont be following the diet plan that strictly

so worth it?
Laney

12th Mar 10 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
oh and im a bad eater btw so wont be following the diet plan that strictly

so worth it?

On that alone, no. Eating properly is the key to everything!
rustyarchs

12th Mar 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why? im asking more on the fitness side than the loseing weight side btw as thought it had two ways it can be done one variation for the dieting side and one for the more athletic side?

my eating will improve just not to the point where i think the p90x plan will will be and since i will be doing more exercise than i currently do which is nowt then surely i will start noticeing differences in my own fitness level and trust me im not that fit anymore

i fancy trying this as it seems to throw in a lot of things i would never have done, yoga plyometrics etc so can anybody whos done it answer if its worth it or is it just something that most people have started then gotten bored of after a few weeks and decided it sucks
taty

13th Mar 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a few ways of doing it if your just wanting to get fitter and lose a little bit of body fat do the classic version

if you do no exercise now and you start p90x i think you would still see a big difference in your fitness levels even if you keep eating the same as you normally do but the more you stick to the diet plan the better you results will be

it is definitely worth doing i have been doing it for almost 8 weeks now (phase 2 pics on sunday ) and i am still seeing results
taty

13th Mar 10 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone doing this like doing the yoga
my partner says that's her favorite one where as i would rather bang my head against a brick wall until i pass out than do it
rustyarchs

14th Mar 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool cheers muchly

just need to get gaz to burn me a copy now..
jacko198

15th Mar 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, should be on the "rest week" but i am doing another week of phase 1, to try and loose abit more. Last week i dont feel like i was bringing it enough either!
rustyarchs

17th Mar 10 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

righto got my dvds today (cheers gaz) , looks like its going to be an experiance only watched the bring it on dvd and already i think the guy presenting is gonna get annoying , planning on starting thursday as its orange wednesday 2moz and i dont fancy going to the cinema half asleep

dont know if its any use to others or if its already been posted but

found a nifty wee excel spreadsheet to keep track of exercises and how im getting ontraining program

also got an iron gym deliverd for £10 all in from ebay
iron gym
rustyarchs

18th Mar 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im cunted, failed misserably at abbripperx did not to bad on the rest for a first timer me thinks!
saj_123

20th Mar 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to start this on the 1st, although I am going to keep my diet as it is, just stop eating sweets.
saj_123

23rd Mar 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This will be a stupid question but here goes.

I dont understand the 50/30/20 diet ratio, I dont understand what this means, all I know is that there has to be 50% Protein, 30% carbs etc but how do you work it out. So confused
Paul_J

23rd Mar 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting ready to start fitness shit again...

basically looking to go to malia for july / aug time, so that's my target...

Starting off with a fairly major cutting program, as I believe a lot of the muscle mass is still on me, but I've just put a large layer of fat on since I finished last round (about 3-4 months ago).

Then Im looking at doing a sorta p90x hybrid, with the lessons i learnt from the last one.
Gavin
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've suddenly hit back into a routine of some sort to try and shape up for some holidays I've got this year

I've tried various routines before but never really stuck to them and ended up going back on binges.

This time I've found a fairly simple routine... keeping it basic to ensure I keep to it and build into my lifestyle than be another routine I do for 3 months and fook off.

So.. just hitting SS cardio 3 times a week with a sporting activity on a Sunday and a weight session thrown in during the week. Food wise, I've give taking additional protein supplements. Just going to try include as much protein as possible in my food.

Would love to try the p90x but know it would be another routine I'd end up binning

pew pew pew pewwwww
ajscorsa

24th Mar 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do about 3 weeks constant then have a night out or something and it falls to pices for a week and I start again im too damn lazy
Dan
Premium Member

9th Apr 10 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im rather considering actually doing this now. Ive skipped the gym for 3 weeks now. Not had the time, plus garage is chocker as were moving.

So i might update come monday if i start

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Laney

9th Apr 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p90x is for chumps.

Get yourself Crossfit!
Dan
Premium Member

12th Apr 10 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, today was the big day!

Having been very skeptical of this, and thinking i was better off doing a more bodybuilding orientated workout, i thought id give it a crack.

Well all i can say is, FUCKING HELL!!!

Extremely intense, im well and truely destroyed, and i have an 8hour shift in about 2 hours lol

Managed to do some of all 24 excersises. Struggled my arse off.

Feel great for it though.

I didnt do ab ripper, for somereason my hip keeps clicking and killing me, so i stopped to avoid any injury. will ghave to get that looked at.

Reedy

13th Apr 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
I didnt do ab ripper, for somereason my hip keeps clicking and killing me, so i stopped to avoid any injury. will ghave to get that looked at.

When i first did the first vid and then abb ripper i managed to get cramp in my leg and then laid on the floor for a while in pain.
Dan
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I can say today is ouch. Can't move my fuckin arms above my head. I didn't get time to do plyo today as called into work early. Same for rest of week so I'll squeeze in weds and fri but miss today and thurs this week

Dan
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I can say today is ouch. Can't move my fuckin arms above my head. I didn't get time to do plyo today as called into work early. Same for rest of week so I'll squeeze in weds and fri but miss today and thurs this week

BarnshaW

13th Apr 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the point in doing p90 if you cant stick to the daily regime?
Dan
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the point in turning down 60 quid a day for the next 4 days in favour of 2 days of a gym routine...

BarnshaW

13th Apr 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you dont get anytime after or before work? sounds like lazy to me
Dan
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really any time, when im working from 9am-9pm no

BarnshaW

13th Apr 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you dont want to do it mate then just say, no one will think any less of you

<<  94    95    96    97    98    99    100  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 24 database queries in 0.2131801 seconds