corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Paul_J

User status: Offline
18th Oct 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not weighing myself. It's not a weight loss diet, there's a high chance the weight i lose from fat, will be replaced from weight from new muscle... therefore I'm only weighing myself at the end out of interest, but gonna do it solely on pics / how i look.

Interesting, I set my mate (he's in good shape and always up for a challenge), the challenge of doing the complete ab ripper X today, exactly what they were doing, same reps, same pace

considering he hadn't done it before, he did very well and pretty much matched them for the entire thing. Although he was struggling and clearly in pain doing it.

Was funny though, as when I originally told him about it, he was like 'pah, sounds like a waste of time'... then he did ab ripper x and was like fucking hell that's tough.

I pointed out to him that normally you do that after doing an hour long work out
Cosmo

18th Oct 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was about to say what you did in the last line - get him doing it after giving everything for the hour before!

TBH its sitting on my ass that hurts more than the ab ripper - need to get me some padding to sit on
Dan
Premium Member

18th Oct 09 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id like to try this, as the results look impressive, but i cant be physically fucked day in day out, as my job is highly physical, so im gonna have to stick to the way i am doing weights etc. Maybe once im in shape, ill give it a whirl

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Cosmo

18th Oct 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lazy fecker
Pop

18th Oct 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My aim is to put on some weight by the end of it.
Paul_J

18th Oct 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure you eat enough Pop. the work outs are pretty intensive and will naturally lose you weight... need to intake a lot of protein and good carbs to gain weight.

I'm gonna do my chest + back in a min (usually I do this on monday), but may move it all by 1 day as it'll probably work better for me. (may move it back another time).
Pop

18th Oct 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting nearer to starting this thing. Work is well on the way in the kitchen so I'll be able to prep and store the food soon.
Jamescorsa97

18th Oct 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished my first shoulder tri and back workout. Not as hard as some of the others but the 2nd ab ripper X has torn my stoach to shreds!
Paul_J

18th Oct 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel so sick!

I have been drinking so much alcohol this weekend, and i just did chest + back and was nearly puking when doing it... I actually thought I was gonna be like that kid in that vid the other day

Feels good though.

In some ways I'm kinda sad that I'm only gonna get 1 more chest and back now, until the final 2 weeks of the original set 6 weeks in the future

Can't believe i'm already on 2nd week, 1 more week and the first proper set is over
JohnnyR

18th Oct 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo yo, the download finally finished so I'm going to get the bar sorted and get cracking.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MASTER-EXERCISE-DOOR-PULL-CHIN/dp/B001Y7OEQY/ref=pd_sim_d_h__1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Total-Upper-Body-Workout/dp/B002GHBRWA/ref=pd_sim_d_h__6

Also, could someone send me over the pdfs that are supposed to come with this please? I downloaded an 8gb divx version and just got the 12 discs/videos. Cheers!

[Edited on 18-10-2009 by JohnnyR]
Paul_J

18th Oct 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went for the second johnny... but the first looks quite cool too.

Johnny what's your email? I'll send them over.
Paul_J

18th Oct 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This could be quite controversial...

but I've decided, that the body type / results I'd love to aim for, would be like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxUaDjjPo2U

Now for people like DizzyRebel, they'd probably say he's a skinny little runt. But I don't want to be big, I just want to be ripped - ideally with a six pack.

My current problem is I've got a lot of body fat around my mid rif / back... I think i need to up the cardio to shift it.
strick206

18th Oct 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyR
Yo yo, the download finally finished so I'm going to get the bar sorted and get cracking.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MASTER-EXERCISE-DOOR-PULL-CHIN/dp/B001Y7OEQY/ref=pd_sim_d_h__1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Total-Upper-Body-Workout/dp/B002GHBRWA/ref=pd_sim_d_h__6

Also, could someone send me over the pdfs that are supposed to come with this please? I downloaded an 8gb divx version and just got the 12 discs/videos. Cheers!

[Edited on 18-10-2009 by JohnnyR]

I bought the top one, it was slightly cheaper, it seems pretty good to be honest, fits on the door frame fine
Cosmo

19th Oct 09 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

but I've decided, that the body type / results I'd love to aim for, would be like this...

Now for people like DizzyRebel, they'd probably say he's a skinny little runt. But I don't want to be big, I just want to be ripped - ideally with a six pack.

My current problem is I've got a lot of body fat around my mid rif / back... I think i need to up the cardio to shift it.

TBH If I cut my body fat % down Id be bigger than that already
strick206

19th Oct 09 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Me too but it's all a matter of each to their own, i wouldn't want to get to that size
Cosmo

19th Oct 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off out to start Day 8 in 30-45mins, wonder if my reps will of increased from last week!
Ojc

19th Oct 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The next CS National meet is going to be populated with a bunch of meatheads.
DizzyRebel

19th Oct 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

Hes a racing snake, you would need childrens sized tshirts to fill them out lol.
Paul_J

19th Oct 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I generally have loads of small tshirts already.
Cosmo

19th Oct 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy, I upped my no-explode to 3 scoops, its been about 10mins and my fingers wont stop twitching
LukeS

19th Oct 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait for the before and after pics
DizzyRebel

19th Oct 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dizzy, I upped my no-explode to 3 scoops, its been about 10mins and my fingers wont stop twitching

Have a tug, it will put them to good use! 4 is the daddy dose, only hardcore need apply lol

Paul - i actually have size S tshirts that i wear. The reason is that most clothes for the uk market are intended for people with no shoulders, skinny arms and beer bellies, so the only way i can get a tshirt that doesnt hang off me like a dress is to buy a small (although sometimes are a squeeze to get my arms and shoulders into). also being 5ft 8 means that others are too bloody long for me lol.

Cosmo, when you finish this you can open a meatheads tshirt store where well built men can buy clothes that fit them!
BarnshaW

19th Oct 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone thought about bulking up a bit of muscle before doing this? i am going to carry on bulking up until xmas then do the p90x to cut body fat to define that bulked muscle.
Paul_J

19th Oct 09 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy, post up a pic of you in a small t shirt haha, I thought you were bulked up... you're gonna look like a german in a gay bar.

I realised today I'm not eating enough protein... just struggling to intake enough due to lifestyle... I must get max 150g of protein a day... maybe some days more like 120.

I originally thought 100g of chicken or whatever = 100g of protein but its no where near
Adge

19th Oct 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wud love abs like that, my lifestyle gives me no chance haha, takeaways and pub FTW!

<<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 24 database queries in 0.1211231 seconds