corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » insurance again...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance again...
Thoday

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the moment cos of a prang in jan 2002, and a "dodgy claim" from 2001 im payin £1050 on a 1.0 12v TPFT! declared alloys and spoiler though. im 20 with no no claims and been driving 18mths with TESCO.

putting on a karnage spoiler and panique kit. any ideas wat this is approx gona increase it by?

also im confused by the paying out on mods. fort if u declare them and add value to basic car, they r covered. and if my car got nicked id get back book value = wheels and spoiler value??

so wat if i get this kit and car gets nicked (and iv declared the kit then) i wil just get the value of my car and the standard bumpers etc?

New Poll