corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***CRASH****Think i may have a problem!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***CRASH****Think i may have a problem!
mad_mike252

User status: Offline
18th Jun 08 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec
What you should do is, ask for the money to pay for it all, if he disagrees then ask for a good percentage, if he says no becouse of the body kit is undeclared, then tell him you will go throught his insurance company any way.
If the insurance company wont pay because the body kit is not insured, but the driver claimed liability and crashed into you, then the claim becomes 50/50, you wont get any money, but then him or his dad will loose all the No claims bonus!

So if his dad has maximum Ncb (4-5 years) i reckon he will pay you a small percentage if not all.

This happened to my mate, it's not 100% correct but i hope this helps, if he dont pay, go throught ther insurance company anyway, because you will not loose out on anything!
(sorry about the essay)

what he sayd
Planty02

18th Jun 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
2004 called......

I only realised the dates when I saw a reply from vibs
Stu

18th Jun 08 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by deanmcreynolds26
he foned his dad and he is a police inspector and that he just found out my bodykit aint declared
If this is true, this chap will not be a police inspector for much longer. Acquisition of this information is a MAJOR breach of police power, not to mention completely illegal anyway under various laws applicable to personal data.

Thankyou and goodnight!
Ben G

18th Jun 08 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah shit, got done over
deanmcreynolds26

18th Jun 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fook me! ended up touching the bumper up and fixing the bracket

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***CRASH****Think i may have a problem! 23 database queries in 0.0076580 seconds