corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fuel pressure and lean mixture

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel pressure and lean mixture
Cossie

User status: Offline
5th Jun 09 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We tried a lamda sensor and it marked that I have a lean mixture after my eng check light pop out a 44 code once. So first I have check fuel pressure which is ok pump and regulator seems ok just when engine is shut after 1 hour fuel pressure drop to 0 is it normal or should be there a bit of pressure as I heard that fuel pressure can last up for few days !!

New Poll