corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Needed: Fuel pressure reading Corsa/GSi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Needed: Fuel pressure reading Corsa/GSi
molasis

User status: Offline
11th May 03 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.. lost my manual and having trouble with engine flooding.

Am needing the fuel pressure reading for the efi system in a 1.6l GSi/Corsa. Might be a problem with the injectors or something

any help would be appreciated.. thanks
miles

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard fuel pressure is 3bar i think.

If the injectors are leaking then you would have a lean mixture, not a weak one.

Check the coolent temp sensor.

New Poll