corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1138/s73007094.jpg

there you go, if you zoom in it is clear enough to see the address that it was posted to and the date, one on the 11/05/09 and the other on the 18/05/09, i cant remember what the other ones are for so i posted them all together.

Please stop calling me a liar as im fed up of all the accusations, the ones posted are what my solicitor has seen and he has copies aswell.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edit - my solicitor actually advised me not to post images to anyone, and to wait until the police / small claims court get involved.
i dont want people to waste there time so thats the reason i have posted them up.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never called you a liar?

I just wanted to see the picture of the receipts as it was deleted off the first page.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the receipts, I see that they were sent from Beverley in Yorkshire, I see weights and postage prices but the only thing that is not clear is the destination addresses, which is on the bottom of the receipts. All I see is the writing you or the cashier has wrote on.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, they werent sent recorded delivery so them receipts arent really proof you have posted anything.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I've never called you a liar?

I just wanted to see the picture of the receipts as it was deleted off the first page.

That wasnt aimed at you danny, that is 100% proof that i sent the items i didnt say i sent them recorded the people who bought them didnt want to pay extra for them to be sent recorded. the scuttle pannel was which was recieved.

You cannot get a post office recipt unless you post the items, the postcodes are stated on the bottom of the recipt, thats what the cashier uses for proof of postage every recipt i have has handwriting on which is normal.

So, people still dont believe the items where sent ?
i cant do anymore i gave the proof i needed so it will be upto the buyers to take it further
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Aug 09 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So of those four receipts, how many packages were received?
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I meant was, it has a a part where it says 'Destination Address' then under it it has...

Building name or number
Postcode
Address Validated

I'm not accusing you of anything by no means, just trying to clear a few things up, but, for all we know you could have posted things to your own or a friends address and wrote the postcodes on yourself, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen that happen, as said though I'm not saying that is what you did. That's why I said scan the receipts in so we can see all the details, it's just weird how the destination addresses were cut off on every receipt on the picture.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What I meant was, it has a a part where it says 'Destination Address' then under it it has...

Building name or number
Postcode
Address Validated

I'm not accusing you of anything by no means, just trying to clear a few things up, but, for all we know you could have posted things to your own or a friends address and wrote the postcodes on yourself, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen that happen, as said though I'm not saying that is what you did. That's why I said scan the receipts in so we can see all the details, it's just weird how the destination addresses were cut off on every receipt on the picture.

I can understand that danny, that is how my post office does all of the recipts, i have old recipts from last year all they do is write on them the postcode destination to and then sticker the package. Sometiems they have a stickered stamp that marks the recipt but obviously this time that didnt happen
I can go to the post office tomorrow and send you something and take a picture of the recipt, it will be the same just different writing

Ian, im not sure that is why i am trying to find out what the rest of them are i dont know what 2 of them are for i pressume they recieved them as no one has posted in here or contacted me.
It's weird that they where all sent at the same post office and i have recipts to say they where sent and only 2 people recieved there items.
if i was to send them to myself than the recipts will be on 1 piece of paper i would presume, if i knew more i would help but as far as i know i sent the items and that was it
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I don't need you to do that it's just something I was wondering as it hadn't been asked.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand why they just write on them either, i thought they stamp them with a red stamper they sometimes do and sometimes dont.

It normally has date and the branch address on it, or they just right the destination postcode on it.
Like i explained if the people want to take it further and i dont blame them if they want to because i would, i can go to the post office and show the manager the recipt and see if they can do anything but as it wasnt recorded they most probably wont do anything, this is why i offered a partial refund in the 1st place not because im guilty of not sending them, because i wouldnt want it happening to me and feel sorry for the people who havent recieved there goods i was trying to resolve it gracefully.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt mind having Jamxe and Sri lee's input on this as to what they want to do ?
They havent replied for a while i dont want them thinking that i've ripped them off.

What would you like to do ? u2u me or reply here so i know if i can help
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I allways send recorded delivery no matter what, nothing can go missing then. I've sent someone off here about £200 in cash recorded delivery through the post over the last 2 months or so with no problems, it's the best way to do things.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This is why I allways send recorded delivery no matter what, nothing can go missing then. I've sent someone off here about £200 in cash recorded delivery through the post over the last 2 months or so with no problems, it's the best way to do things.

I agree now, i did give them the option if they wanted it sent recorded delivery but they didnt want to pay extra.
I should have just sent them recorded but i would have been losing money.
I'd rather have done that now than go through all this
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the items insured through the method of postage you used?
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Are the items insured through the method of postage you used?

upto £50 only
Sri lee has recieved £30 of my own money as im waiting on what they want me to do because if i accept the claim money than thats the end of the matter and i dont want to do so without there permission.
If they dont take it any firther i can go to the post office and finalize the claim and give jam £50 and sri lee the remaining £20 but my solicitor advised me not to unless they agree over some agreed documentation that can be faxed / emailed to eachother to sign
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could do with them replying really then.
Markus

2nd Aug 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they replied when online than it would be great but there hasnt been no reply for a week now, i gave them this option ages ago.
sri lee agreed but jam hasnt got back to me
SRI-LEE

3rd Aug 09 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair i never got offered recorded postage, i asked for it, but you said no because it will cost more. Anyway thats not the point, ive recieved £25 of you, which is fair enough, many of times you said "you will get the rest next week" and nothing.Only think is you went on and on for ages saying how the DHL has lost my parcel, and you are filing a report which "takes months".But after you saying for such a long time about how the dhl have messed up and lost my parcel, your now sayings its royal mail standered parcels. I just find things hard to belive when you dont stick to what you say. All i want is the same thing i said for the day i found out they were not going to arrive. A full refund. i payed £60, you have payed me £25. Sort me the rest out and il be happy
Cheers
Markus

3rd Aug 09 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats fair enough, like explained i got mixed up with a scuttle panel i sent that was resieved and got told it wasnt. that was my fault.
just need jam xe to reply and i can tell them to process it
John

3rd Aug 09 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post offices don't just write addresses on, they scan the barcode and verify the address now.

It's especially dodgy because it has the section on the bottom for it as Danny has said which you've coincidentally not taken a picture of

Get us a picture of the full version of they exact receipts.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Aug 09 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, scanning the full receipts would make things a little clearer.
Jamxe

4th Aug 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was on Holidays......I don't know what your talking about when you say your waiting on me to get back to you!!! The last I heard from you, you were waiting on a refund from DHL.. I have to agree with Sri Lee in what he said..You have been fucking people around.. First off ,you told me you got insurance on my items as you were sending them overseas and because they were expensive. Then you changed and said you didn't and that you were to talk to DHL about what happened them, then you said they were just posted and not with DHL, then you said you'd get a refund sorted, then you said you'd have to pay me back in instalments due to lackof funds, when I agreed & sent you my paypal you changed again and said you were waiting on a refund from DHL and that you would pay me in full when you get it.. In between all this was claims of not getting my U2U's on a few occasions, dragging the whole thing out a few more weeks longer..Like the only thing that is stopping me from thinking your scammer is that you still come on here..Maybe its a sick joke you play and get a buzz out off seeing how you can get away with stuff.. I know plenty people out of work and they aint as broke as you... no money to pay us back?? yet I see you in other threads looking to buy gear off other users.. Whats that about??? I paid you £ 140 in good faith.. And I would expect a refund of the same.. I haven't looked into going further about this atall because I am usually busy and just hoped it would get sorted in time but maybe I will have too.. It's not even a money issue anymore..
Markus

4th Aug 09 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jam, like i explained before i got mixed up as i have sold over 20 items this month.
i havent been looking to buy any car parts on here ? please direct me where i have posted.

I said i didnt recieve a u2u from you once only, which ian can check out if he hasnt already.
Im still on here because i havent done anything wrong and have no reason to hide from anybody, i have posted up my address and a contact number so you can contact me either way.
I have not dragged this out aslong as i wanted to.... i have contacted the post office and they will issue me with a refund of what it is insured upto but without your say so it wont happen, sri lee's is in the proccess he will have all his money back on friday.

I'm not ripping you off i have no reason to i've been on this forum longer than you and know not to rip anyone off as its pointless and causes lots of threats that are not needed.

u2u me what you want to do if you want to go further i will supply you with my solicitor and the refrence number.

How can i pay you back when i'm currently on jsa which is my allowance to live, you cannot blame me for post been lost it is simple. like i said u2u me for a solution.
Jamxe

4th Aug 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want my money back mate, dats all... In fairness I paid you £140 on the 16th of May and I'm still waiting.. I'm not the one changing the story every few days.. I have all your u2u's, maybe you got your answers to me mixed up aswell..You can say your not messing people about but the fact is you are.. I can't see how you've sold loads of items on here when theres a big red warning on you, and I can't see why people would be bothered dealing with you anyay seeing this thread.. Maybe the people that have had good dealings with you might come on and fight your corner ?? Anyway thats just me being pissed of, I've been quiet all along, you cant say I haven't but it's getting to much now, sick of excuses.. Anything other than a reply with a refund is an excuse..I actually expect them when I see your name.. Can you get the ball rolling so I can be done of this once and for all..

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.0613310 seconds