corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Aug 09 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you havnt proved you sent the items
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That still doesn't answer my quetion though, what is the problem with posting a picture of the full receipts, it would clear a lot of things up, spouting crap about your solicitor is rubbish, as if a solicitor would say 'don't post pictures of the full receipts'.

So now these people who have given you money in good faith for items you was selling have to chase their money up all because you can't be bothered to refund them?
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Aug 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
That still doesn't answer my quetion though, what is the problem with posting a picture of the full receipts, it would clear a lot of things up, spouting crap about your solicitor is rubbish, as if a solicitor would say 'don't post pictures of the full receipts'.

So now these people who have given you money in good faith for items you was selling have to chase their money up all because you can't be bothered to refund them?

Spouting crap about a solicitor ? if so why would i be willing to send refrence numbers and letters i have recieved, let me guess another fake claim ?
Who said anything about been advised not to post up pictures of the recipts, i was advised not to reply to any forum activity and let the courts decided if it goes that far, i can be bothered to refund them but why should i ? everyone saying im the bad guy im a wanker ++ i wont put up with it. funny thing is i have all the money but id rather it go to court just so i dont have to refund you and royal mail has to.

This isnt about money anymore, its about a human error and respect to another human being.
Shit happens and you cant even see how petty people are been.
I'm not a scamming twat ive bought and sold many cars and items all over the internet and met people face to face, like i said you can assume whatever you please.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Based on the facts before me Markus it doesn't look good at all, as Mark said and as I have proved you haven't actually provided proof you sent the items, you've shown a pic of 5 receipts all with the most important information missing.
ShEp

18th Aug 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How are you paying for your solicitor?

Your not defending yourself so you won;t get legal aid,

Your seeking advice and by what you say you have hired his services. So how are you paying?

Your not, your talking bollocks hoping it will go away.

And the most sorry thing in this whole thread is that not 1 person will prosecute you.

Your an idiot scamming numpty,

You dont have a leg to stand on, this thread is just 9 pages of yu trying to weasel out of the fact your a scammer.

People paid you for good, people never got goods.

Your problem, you deal with it.

And no more lies about a solicitor, I know how it works.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Aug 09 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
This isnt about money anymore, its about a human error and respect to another human being.
Perhaps for you it isn't about the money but as I understand there are a number of people out of pocket who wouldn't agree with you there.

The only shit happening is your inability to keep a handle on your scams.
Ren

19th Aug 09 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
funny thing is i have all the money but id rather it go to court just so i dont have to refund you and royal mail has to

Fucking hilarious mate, for the last nine pages you've been giving a sob story saying you only have £200 to live on so you're paying back in instalments (Part Payment), but then you wrote what I quoted... How the fuck will Royal Mail compensate anyone if these people can't even get proof that it was sent to the right address? You're neglecting to tell that information because of something 'your solicitor told you', and if I had lost some money, I'd want a full fucking receipt to be perfectly honest.

You're not really helping yourself in the slightest.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Aug 09 at 01:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this guy is a complete plank

i hope you do get taken to court because from all i have read you wont have a leg to stand on

1 cant prove you sent the items
2 claim you have no money to refund anyone
3 then claim you have the money???
4 why have you been offering refunds if its a royal mail cock up?

if it was me and royal mail had fucked up i would have been hounding them for a refund so that i could pay people back. why havnt you been doing this? from what i can see you are a scam artist and not a very good one
Jamxe

19th Aug 09 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
funny thing is i have all the money but id rather it go to court just so i dont have to refund you and royal mail has to.

HA HA HA... Ya I'm still not seeing the funny side of you keeping my £ 140.. Why would the royal mail go to court when the onus of lost parcels is on the seller to reclaim a refund. My parcel was "sent" in May and it's August now. And why should we have to go to the trouble of legal grounds adding more expense and unnecessary trouble to our lives just because your not arsed about it anymore. You talk about respect but you will never have any from anyone and definitely not showing it to anyone. You can blame the royal mail but at the end of the day they don't lose numerous parcel sent from the one person, maybe you scammed someone in the post office and they decided to rob your parcels as repayment. Sounds more of a genuine reason. I have said very little about you on here but listened to your shit. You told me last time you were getting a DHL refund and would repay me then,I waited but instead you went on holidays. So what changed, why will I not get my refund now? Pay up mate, let this come to an end and get your respect back.
Markus

19th Aug 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shep, if you know how it works then you should know that on jsa you are allowed to seek solicitor advice fee of charged payed by the taxpayer aka you.
I saved the money up from my jsa which i said i was going to.

i have all the proof i need i dont need to prove to any of you on a public forum, why would i want to weasel out of a scam i didnt commit ?

Jam, i explained 2 parcels where lost sent at the same time and same day. dhl was a mix up with a scuttle pannel that was recieved the next day.

Is there any reason why you think i'm stupid ? all this agro that people have been posting on this forum has just made it worse for the people wanting there money back, the people whos money it is havent been such wankas like the rest of you, its not even your money so stay out of it.
People on thsi forum are the only reason i havent payed up willingly so it will have to go to court, pay more money for court costs and claim it that way.
or like i said many times come down and say you want the money back now or whatever and youll get the same answer

jam and lee you can thank the people on the forum for it, end of the day it wasnt my fault and im getting flamed to fuck for it.
Jamxe

19th Aug 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've just said me & SRi Lee haven't been bad to you yet you've just decided to not pay up because of what other people are saying to you... Why don't you just pay up and have it finished with.. You've left me 4 months down £140 and now you want me to incur more costs to get it back..What kind of a person are you!!!
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Aug 09 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't post the rest of the receipts because you don't have them, or you would post them like you posted the pic the first time.

You've got caught scamming people and now you're being a cock, even refusing to give peoples cash back that you have, why don't you just pay it back now as if it goes to court and you are made to pay it back, you will have to pay their court costs aswell.
ShEp

19th Aug 09 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

More shite from Markus.
SRI-LEE

19th Aug 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said, me and Jamxe haven’t been a wanker to you at all, and have waited far too long, really takes the fucking piss now that your saying you’re not re-funding us because of what other people have said.
Gone on for too long now, fed up of it and I really can’t see you re-funding us, never could tbh. You’re just a lieing fucking twat, who should be band of the forum, the amount of shit you have posted is unbelievable, and how many times you change your stories or try and work your way out of questions is even more so. Refund us and have done with, it wasn’t our fault the parcels were lost, we payed you our money, so you owe us that back, you’re the one who should be trying to get money back of dhl. But to be honest if you can’t even post the fucking receipts it says it all really.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Aug 09 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
People on thsi forum are the only reason i havent payed up willingly so it will have to go to court, pay more money for court costs and claim it that way.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if it goes to court and you lose, which based on that reply you will, you'll pay the costs.

I can't believe that you'll willingly admit to withholding the payment because your feelings are hurt. As I'm aware that defence has no grounding in law and if you went to court with that you would be laughed out of there.
Jamxe

19th Aug 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may as well give me the details so Mark.. Post Office address & phone number so I can contact them, shipping number on the receipt etc so I can go to my solicitor and find out how to get this show on the road..Wasted far too much time on this.. U2U the requested info please.
Markus

21st Aug 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jam and lee u2u me what info you want,
ian i wont be paying the court costs as im on jsa
taxman pays it
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Aug 09 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a brilliant country we live in.
sc0ott

21st Aug 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the UK is full of scamming tramps. too many failures on the dole these days.
davieslim

21st Aug 09 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Markus we dont pay for everything you under the illusion that we as tax payers will fork out the lot for you, the case isnt a criminal case its going to be proceedings brought against you by others, we might pay for your lawyer but the court will order you to pay extra court costs and pay the people you are trying to wrip off
Markus

21st Aug 09 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
Markus we dont pay for everything you under the illusion that we as tax payers will fork out the lot for you, the case isnt a criminal case its going to be proceedings brought against you by others, we might pay for your lawyer but the court will order you to pay extra court costs and pay the people you are trying to wrip off

Untrue, in any criminal activity that happens, if the person(s) involved are under a certain age or on a certain income when it comes to court costs i think if below 16 tax payers pay it and if you have no job they pay it too, i may be wrong but its what i was told, will have a look online when i have time.

Why do you keep saying " ripping people off " i think you forget that it is not my problem it is the post offices thats if they can still claim it has been a few months after i gave them the option too.
They can feel free to try and get the money back through them or me through court.
Also if i really wanted to be such a scammer and a cock i can just turn around and say

It was a gift through paypal, i didnt send them anything in the 1st place ....
They sent all the money as a gift if i was such a scammer why would i still be here on the forum
surely i would just dissapear and when it went to court say they sent me money as a gift because they liked me, legally they can ask for it back but i can just say u owed me it or make some sad excuse up like you people are led to believe i have lots of the,.... and yes i already have checked this one out too before anyone starts ( shep )

If such a scamming con why havent i done this... why would i be willing to give all the information out
at the end of the day it is between me, post office and 2 other people no one else i have no legal grounds to show you or print you anything just the people involved which will be done not on this forum.
shaun_sri

21st Aug 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havn't really been following this too much but just had a scan over page 9 and if it was me marcus i would have found out were u lived and battered ur melt in severly for been a total cock about it all
Markus

21st Aug 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shaun, i have posted my address on page 8, if you read it properly they are welcome to come down anytime and talk about it face to face, it wont sort out the fact that they wont get the money though.

I also left my mobile number ....

Why do all the talking and dont show, i hate people who say im going to batter you to fuck etc... it never happens on this forum

like i said ring me, email me for more information im not posting anything up on this fourm simply because its not for everyone to see and judge
davieslim

21st Aug 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we may pay your lawyer but years from now when your mum and dad have kicked you out for going through your mums purse to by crack and your still selling your arse to pay corsa sport members and court cost you will look back and thing i should have just made it easy and paid rather then keeping it going for so long
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Aug 09 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you provide proof you actually posted the items?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.0322189 seconds