corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
John

User status: Offline
4th Aug 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are the scans of the full size receipt Markus?
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

5th Aug 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Where are the scans of the full size receipt Markus?

that is the full size recipt

my mum went today to the post office and got the same style as me...
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Aug 09 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's about 2-3 inches of the receipts cut off on that picture though.
John

5th Aug 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you are saying that's a full size receipt, even though we firstly know what it should look like and secondly, the fact you've left in the bit that says destination address and cut off the bottom, coincidentally, exactly where the place you really sent it to was.
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Aug 09 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, this is what your receipts should look like markus, this was sent via the same method as you used, and I even took this with my mobile aswell. The destination address details at the bottom is what we are talking about.

You can clearly see I posted that item to Benham BMW.
Jamxe

5th Aug 09 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ya wouldn't mind seeing my receipt like that...
ShEp

6th Aug 09 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a chance, he doesn;t have them
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Aug 09 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
i got mixed up as i have sold over 20 items this month.
You mean you couldn't be arsed paying attention to who you sent what and via whom.

Doesn't take a great amount of aptitude to keep a list of names and addresses, stuff they wanted, price they paid and have a stack of receipts which correspond.
SRI-LEE

8th Aug 09 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt and still havnt recived the rest of my refund which i should of got on friday(£35) shocker.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He isnt been online since wednesday, strange that.
Ren

8th Aug 09 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's probs just logged out and checks this forum as a guest... then will claim "oh lol I refunded everyone already, I didn't even see these posts"
Ren

8th Aug 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way, there's a few users claiming that
Markus isn't recieving U2U's or sending them out. You're chatting fucking bollocks mate! I'm not involved with this as I've never bought off you, but before you tell me to mind my own, I think the people you scammed would prefer it if everything you said was in this forum so there's documented evidence.

I'm on the JSA at the moment, and if I owed all these people money - i'd fuck off my car and the insurance or whatever NEEDS you think you have, because you can live without them all. People like you piss me the FUCK OFF

Don't bother replying to this to try and act diplomatic, I don't give a shit what lies you're going to come out with now. You get £200 a month, cut down on all the shit you dont need and just pay everyone back.

No doubt you're probably scanning a receipt in now to photoshop, but you've pretty much put the nail in your own coffin with your first picture... the bottom addresses cut off, but a HUGE section of your desk on show above the receipts... it's not like you didn't have the space to fit it all in.
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 04:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ good point. Sell your car to get the money. It's not like you need it if you haven't got a job to drive to.

Whether you scammed or just fucked up due to stupidity, it is your problem, so sort it you fucking retard.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
SRI-LEE

12th Aug 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no refund!!!
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He hasnt been online for a week now, me may be on holliday or something. Can't you try and claim it back through small claims court?
Jamxe

15th Aug 09 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone heard from him?
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 09 at 01:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope nothing as yet, I wonder if my receipt scared him off?
Jamxe

15th Aug 09 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must have, he's hardly on holidays with "no money"
sri_baby

16th Aug 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one heard anythin from him any one got there refunds ????
scoob
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen him about in his car
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My opinion - He's been caught out and doesn't want to face the consequences, but I'd really like him to come online and prove me wrong.
Markus

18th Aug 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
seen him about in his car

What car ? i dont own a car i own a bike.
I have been in spain visiting my grandma and grandad,
like i have said thats the recipt i have im not disclosing anymore information you can think what you want and come to your own assuptions.
as for jsa, £200 a month is to live off, not to pay off a human error mistake which isnt my fault
I have something called outgoings.
Smalls claims court will be the best bet if you want a full refund.
Thanks
ShEp

18th Aug 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking tosser

Get a fucking job instead of ripping people off and going to spain with their money you tit.
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why cant you post pics of the full receipts like I did?

Why should they need to go through small claims court?
Markus

18th Aug 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Fucking tosser

Get a fucking job instead of ripping people off and going to spain with their money you tit.

i didnt rip anyone off shep, please get facts straight before posting.
Going off to spain, i had my tickets paid for by family and had no money to spend i went to visit relatives for a week, it also has nothing to do with you what i do in my life.

Danny B, im fed up of the accusations etc so if they want the money back smalls claims court will be best i know what proof i have and a solicitor waiting as in the previous posts, why would i refund when i have done nothing wrong. i was refunding out off a good will gesture now im not going to bother.

If unhappy with the decision, you know where i live have my phone numbercome down say hello shout threats at me if you want it wont get you anywhere.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 24 database queries in 0.0181611 seconds