corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jul 09 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you or didn't you say it was your brother who had conned everyone via U2U, because it will be very easy for Ian to see what U2U's you have sent so there isnt point lying.
John

16th Jul 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a lying cunt tbh, this was spotted after about 3 posts, various reasons, main one being he'd have at least claimed royal mail because £32 a time is better than nothing.
JBeck

16th Jul 09 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
27 hodgson avenue beverley hu17 0bh
my mobile 07786797741, you can gladly pop round and have a chat about any problems you may have, coming round with threats wont do no good as i dont have the money, take it to the courts and pro long this even more

i only get £120 every month which 80% is for rent and the rest will be towards the people i owe money to, i still have the proof of postage and it will be attached to the letter if i ever get a court claim

jbeck, i dont actually know what papers you are referring to ? i have only ever had one address which is my current so im confused to that one, please send me the pdf through u2u.

everyone who u2ud me has a reply, and shep i fucked of sharpish because i have been busy and not been a troll, there is a life outside cs

When i bought the wheels off you, you told me you had just moved. The address you gave me was sparkmill terrace, I got your hodgson avenue address by other means. So you're now saying that you have moved back to hodgsen avenue? Or are you hoping they go there not knowing that you live elsewhere?

Quote - from my u2u's

Hi,
Yea i have paypal mate,

mk2k07@live.co.uk

Yes mate you can send a courier just let me know whe its coming, i have a new address different to paypal.

14 Sparkmill terrace
Beverley
HU17 0PA

cheers

&

Hi, yea thats no problem i will be in if i have to be, i can wrap them in bubble wrap / bin liners it will be all done for you no problems.

The Full Address is -

14 Sparkmill terrace
Beverley
HU17 0PA

My paypal account is mk2k07@live.co.uk

And to show just the kind of twat he is -

Mate are you an idiot, do you know what limitation means ? no access to anything on papal how the fuck do you expect me to reply on paypal when i cant even get onto the homepage you moron, look up limitation in the dictionary, it takes 7-10 working days to get lifted so wait.
YOUR MISTAKE NOT MINE

All the u2u's to and from him spanned 12 days, I made the online claim and he refunded me about 3 weeks later. Didn't he say earlier he refunded me within 7 days?

The message with the refund was 'Paying For the alloy wheels that my brother took double payment for, i wont be letting him use my account again, sorry for the long payment return i had no idea what he had done.'

So, used your account again has he?

Basically Mark, you need to stop being a nob and refund people. It doesn't matter how much you do or don't earn, you took the money so must have it to give back. Also, what you need to understand is that many of us have seen and dealt with shit like this before, and have heard it all before too.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

16th Jul 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i said, that was my brother using my account, that wasnt me sending all the u2u's it have never lived at that address, what is so hard to understand ?

Danny B , no ian can check the u2u's this one is the post offices fuck up not mine.

as for the wheels that was my brother he used my cs account and my paypal account and got the courier to go to his under my username i dont understand why that is hard to believe ?

if i where hoping not to let them know where i live, why did i post my full address and contact telephone in the previous pages ?

You need to actually read what i put.
ShEp

16th Jul 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and shep i fucked of sharpish because i have been busy and not been a troll, there is a life outside cs

Piss off.

You'd been on everyday till Jbeck started commenting on this thread.

Do you think everyone on here is stupid.

Your using exactly the same excuses as Corsasport14 did, "Wasn't me it was my brother"

Tough shit laddo it's your account, you deal with the problems that arise from it.
ShEp

16th Jul 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Danny B , no ian can check the u2u's this one is the post offices fuck up not mine.

So...

The Post Office & DHL decided to single you out for random testing or something?

Get a grip, you can't have that many parcels going missing, I've sold/bought plenty things before. and never has anything gone missing in the post.

Only once I was told something went missing, turned out he was a fud, but I got my money back.
Markus

16th Jul 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sehp, if you actually read i am dealing with " the problems ", and yes things go missing from the post office i have prrof of postage STILL, which i did take a picture of and posted up,
JBeck

16th Jul 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your brothers name?
Markus

16th Jul 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you want to know that, u2u me if you want information im not willing to discuss this on an open forum.
JBeck

16th Jul 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I already know who you live with and I know who lives at the sparkmill terrace address, I'm interested to see if what you say matches what I know...

u2u my arse (I could just tell everyone anyway) if you want to clear your name you need to set the record straight right here in front of everyone.

Markus

17th Jul 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell everyone, look in the previous page i've disclosed my information anyway.

Jbeck, do you think you are smart or something ?
ShEp

17th Jul 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Idiot.
JBeck

17th Jul 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
tell everyone, look in the previous page i've disclosed my information anyway.

JBeck, do you think you are smart or something ?

Of course I'm smart, unlike you, dick head.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Jul 09 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try and refrain from arguing guys, it'l get you no where. Don't forget this thread is for everyone to sort the problem out not have a slanging match.
JBeck

18th Jul 09 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed.

However, it's more than obvious that this idiot is taking the piss. He's tried to scam me, he's done the same again now to quite a few other people and he's still coming in here giving it the big bullshit. His 'you think you're smart' comment is so ironic as he's obviously very stupid himself as he thinks he can pull crap like this and get away with it.

It was interesting to read the other thread about 'bigD21' who ripped off sri_baby. Mark said it was his brother that was guilty of it, is this the same brother that apparently tried to scam me, and is now scamming you? Or a different one? Apparently the one that tried to scam me lives at sparkmill terrace, where as the one that ripped off sri_baby lives at 21 tide way drive. If he has two scamming brothers, then all I can say is it certainly runs in the family, but more like it's Mark in his own twisted little world of lies and fake ID's scamming everyone...

I'll bow out of this thread now as he really is quite frankly, pissing me off. If I lived closer to him a visit would already have been made. I suggest you people either contact the police (they take multiple reports of internet scam from the same person and act on it, trust me) claim the money off him legally online or simply visit him and make him shit his pants. If he has no money then he can fucking sell his assets (car etc) to pay yu back.

Details I currently have -

14 Sparkmill Terrace, Beverley HU17 0PA

27 Hodgson Avenue, Beverley HU17 0BH
He lives/lived here with Carl Davis & Kerry Davis

2 numbers - 07908 407993, 07786 797741

mk2k07@live.co.uk

But, I have benn assured further info on him which I should be receiving on Monday. This information will include details on Carl & Kerry and to what relationship they are to him. Where and when he was born, his schooling, legal status, previous addresses (if any) etc etc etc...

You really need to be careful who you try and scam Mark because yes, I am smart mate and better still, I have smart family members who work in interesting places

So long, hope they catch up with you soon.
Markus

19th Jul 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JBeck
Indeed.

However, it's more than obvious that this idiot is taking the piss. He's tried to scam me, he's done the same again now to quite a few other people and he's still coming in here giving it the big bullshit. His 'you think you're smart' comment is so ironic as he's obviously very stupid himself as he thinks he can pull crap like this and get away with it.

It was interesting to read the other thread about 'bigD21' who ripped off sri_baby. Mark said it was his brother that was guilty of it, is this the same brother that apparently tried to scam me, and is now scamming you? Or a different one? Apparently the one that tried to scam me lives at sparkmill terrace, where as the one that ripped off sri_baby lives at 21 tide way drive. If he has two scamming brothers, then all I can say is it certainly runs in the family, but more like it's Mark in his own twisted little world of lies and fake ID's scamming everyone...

I'll bow out of this thread now as he really is quite frankly, pissing me off. If I lived closer to him a visit would already have been made. I suggest you people either contact the police (they take multiple reports of internet scam from the same person and act on it, trust me) claim the money off him legally online or simply visit him and make him shit his pants. If he has no money then he can fucking sell his assets (car etc) to pay yu back.

Details I currently have -

14 Sparkmill Terrace, Beverley HU17 0PA

27 Hodgson Avenue, Beverley HU17 0BH
He lives/lived here with Carl Davis & Kerry Davis

2 numbers - 07908 407993, 07786 797741

mk2k07@live.co.uk

But, I have benn assured further info on him which I should be receiving on Monday. This information will include details on Carl & Kerry and to what relationship they are to him. Where and when he was born, his schooling, legal status, previous addresses (if any) etc etc etc...

You really need to be careful who you try and scam Mark because yes, I am smart mate and better still, I have smart family members who work in interesting places

So long, hope they catch up with you soon.

lol, like i have said ive already posted up my information and if you read teh sri baby thread that has nothing to do with me it was a joke...
you can get all the information you want it wont do any good, you can by all means come round and ill just say the exact same thing i am doing now.
You dont scare me, do you think you are some big hard man because you can get peoples information.
If i really wanted i could do the same to you but to be perfectly honest i really cant be arsed and i dont see the point dishing out threats that will never actually happen
Markus

19th Jul 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i can sell my assets ? read my project build which has already been sold to fund paying people back,
get all the information you need better to ask me dont you think ? send the police around etc it will just take twice aslong.
Markus

19th Jul 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Try and refrain from arguing guys, it'l get you no where. Don't forget this thread is for everyone to sort the problem out not have a slanging match.

the only actual piece of text i agree with the people who have the problem should just u2u me, its not a www discussion to be made.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jul 09 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, how many people have you got left to pay back. How many people didn't receive items alltogether, was it 5?
JBeck

21st Jul 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you can get all the information you want it wont do any good, you can by all means come round and ill just say the exact same thing i am doing now.
You dont scare me, do you think you are some big hard man because you can get peoples information.
If i really wanted i could do the same to you but to be perfectly honest i really cant be arsed and i dont see the point dishing out threats that will never actually happen

Actually you can't get the same info as me, unless your imaginary extended family also work for government agencies? But please, tell everyone everthing about me as you're so clever, I'm itching to laugh my ass off at your failure to do so... Seriously, you won't even get my details from the most common public domain.

What does me obtaining your personal information have anything to do with how hard I am? I'm simply gathering info, so people who you have ripped off, can use it against you. And yes it will do 'any good' because I know for a fact you are a liar. The information and excuses you have given are false and if passed onto the police (that's upto the people you have conned) then you're fucked mate

I'm not sure what you mean by 'dishing out threats that will never actually happen' I haven't threatened you, I have simply given information on you and told you that I can get further information, which I now have. And as I just explained, with this new information, I now know that you have conned people here, because what you have told them are lies.

I really can't go on explaining the same thing to you on and on all the time, if you had done better in school (and you really should have done better tut tut) then perhaps you would have understood what I was saying a few pages ago.

Sell that car you have advertised, pay the people back, learn a lesson and move on Mark.
Liam B

21st Jul 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry but however could you find someones school records?
Markus

22nd Jul 09 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam B
Im sorry but however could you find someones school records?

its not hard if you know the right people, and yea i didnt actually turn up to 3 of them lol, you said you
But i still manage to be a fully qualified mechanic...
wasnt dishing out threats ? what does
" if you lived closer i'd have been round by now " mean ?

Why do you think i am selling the car, to give people there money....
you have to rememebr its not my fault and i would like to know what lies i have been saying ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 09 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come royal mail managed to lose 5 parcels? surely you will have claimed back the amount each parcel was worth? giving you enough money to refund each member
Markus

22nd Jul 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
how come royal mail managed to lose 5 parcels? surely you will have claimed back the amount each parcel was worth? giving you enough money to refund each member

They lost 2 parcels only, sri lee's depos and jam ex rear irmscher lights.
only 1 of the 2 i got insurance on and im waiting for the refund but for now i have to pay out of my own money thats why its taking so long for the refund as i dont have £300 in my back pocket
i posted up in my 1st post the proof of postage but people still think i didnt send them ?
goodisonefc1986

22nd Jul 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But i still manage to be a fully qualified mechanic...

but your on the dole?
in my area they are crying out for fully qualified mechanics

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.0178242 seconds