corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
1st Jul 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
Lee, i u2u'd you straight after, empty your inbox.
Shep you are a sad cunt arent you dont you have anything better to do ?

hi, i havnt recieved any u2u's off you in the last month lol, and ive empty my inbox plenty of times :-)..so you either didnt and your just saying that...or theres some other problem...what did you write in this u2u then? anything about a refund or who signed for it? Thanks, lol btw you carnt have ago at shep or anyone for thinking what there are, i mean 5 people complaing about you, with the same problem, best way is to actually do what you kept saying you were going to do to me, and atleast give a partial refund.
Thanks
ShEp

1st Jul 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh sri-lee I'd hold out for a full refund

This guy is blatantly trying his hand

There was a thread about him before, Sit tight, he's a money grabbing troll who's on the dole.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Jul 09 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Tbh sri-lee I'd hold out for a full refund

This guy is blatantly trying his hand

There was a thread about him before, Sit tight, he's a money grabbing troll who's on the dole.

shep, if i was a money grabbing troll on the dole wouldnt you think if i was to rip anyone off i woldnt do it for a meazily £60.00. that it a pathetic amount
I have u2ud you AGAIN. and jam you have a u2u aswell.
if i was " ripping " people ff why would i be replying to all of this and trying to make things actually happen. if i had money i would gladly give it and i'll lose out just to stop all this bs.
And whoever is still sending texts to not my phone but my parent ( my old one ) i will be cotnact the police if this doesnt stop - same number.
Thanks
Markus

2nd Jul 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Lee, i u2u'd you straight after, empty your inbox.
Shep you are a sad cunt arent you dont you have anything better to do ?

I'm a sad badger

For helping people try and get they're money back from a con artist.

Your full of chat and not much action.

yes you are a sad badger, dont you have anything else better to do ? this is between me and the 2 that havent recieved there items.
I'm full of chat aswell ? so how come i've found out where the lights are and that 1 set hasnt been delivered ?
Do you know a what a con artist is ? someone who steals vast amount of money for there wellbeen. £60.00 .... my wellbeen not really.
SRI-LEE

2nd Jul 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you found out where they those lights are?, might of miss understood but sure i read it as you know where the lights are?
Thanks btw you have a pm, let me know if you heard about the lights, in the u2u you said they were still saying they have been signed for?
Thanks
Jamxe

7th Jul 09 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any contact recently? I was told he would start paying me back in instalments but when I sent him through a message he previously sent me saying he took out insurance on the item as it was expensive and I was overseas, he hasn't replied to my two U2Us... I just want my money
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Jul 09 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rip off merchant
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Online
10th Jul 09 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this problem any closer to being sorted?
ShEp

11th Jul 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full of chat.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jul 09 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He hasn't been online since Tuesday either, he now has a warning below his name as you can see so people will know not to trade. My opinion on this is, royal mail or what ever could lose 1 parcel, but not 4 or 5 in a ow. That's bullshit. There won't be a problem though if you have receipts for postage or proof atleast, has everyone had response from Markus lately via U2U or what ever?
FAZ
Premium Member

12th Jul 09 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this markus i bought my alloys off?
stu_c

12th Jul 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 want his msn address?
Jamxe

12th Jul 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
He hasn't been online since Tuesday either, he now has a warning below his name as you can see so people will know not to trade. My opinion on this is, royal mail or what ever could lose 1 parcel, but not 4 or 5 in a ow. That's bullshit. There won't be a problem though if you have receipts for postage or proof atleast, has everyone had response from Markus lately via U2U or what ever?

I got a u2u from him on Tuesday saying he'll pay me in full but can only do it in instalments.. I U2U'd back saying ok when will we start.. Got no reply so sent again, still no reply....
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jul 09 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Avoiding you on purpose it seems Jam, keep this thread updated aswell every few days. Have you got any other contact details for him at all?
JBeck

12th Jul 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That was all true, lol.
No legal papers where sent so i dont understand that ?
If whoever it was ( i cant remember who ) sent me duplicate money then it isnt my fault, my account was limited so i couldt withdraw or refund anything.

At the end of the day he paid twice and i refunded him the second payment back within a week after numerous calls to paypal.

You're so full of it, refunded me within a week? What a load of horse shit. You were/are a right cocky little tosser and thought you could get the better of me. You DID receive legal papers which I filed to you via HM courts online.
The small claims court confirmed that you had received the papers of the case (this was atleast a month after you had the money, refunded me within a week my arse) I gave them both your known addresses which were round the corner from each other so as not to let you try and squirm out of it.

A week later, after the small claim was filed, I then received a refund and u2u message from 'him' saying that it wasn't him but his brother that had taken my money... The message came with that distinct smell of bullshit. Nice to see you people have finally sussed him out.

DannyB - I have his details if you need them.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jul 09 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His brother so now we know he was just out to rip him off, so people who have been conned get both his known addresses from JBeck and do what he did, file a claim with small claims court online and take it from there. Report back along the way. He should be banned for this and no doubt Ian probably will. Good to see some progress though.
JBeck

12th Jul 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did actually tell Ian at the time and to be fair, he didn't really help, I hoped it wasn't because Markus was a premium member... My sensible guess was that Ian is probably a busy guy and that's fair enough.

Anyone who has posted in this thread and been/being ripped off, u2u me and I'll supply you with both known addresses for Mark Davis. I'll also run a check on him again to see if he has a new one at all. Alternatively I can post them here, but would need Ian's permission to do so. However I think it's really only for the parties involved to see that info (although naming and shaming is rather satisfying)

I can also guide you on how to make the claim, which is quick and simple.

I await a reply from Markus with interest, just to see what he comes out with for amusement purposes.

Oh and finally, if he disputes my claims, I can post the PDF document of the claim issued to him by the courts.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jul 09 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian's a busy guy and he wouldn't have ignored it because of the premium meber stauts, that would mean nothing to him. I've U2U'd Ian so he'll either reply himself or I'll reply with what he says to my U2U.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 09 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I remember I replied to the u2u confirming that you had sent two payments and asking whether you had received the goods.

The member status doesn't matter. Paying £12.50 doesn't set anyone above the rules.

I'm happy that you have progress here but I won't issue a ban while there are still some problems outstanding as it would be counter-productive to remove that line of communication. I have however issued the red message in order that others are aware of the problems.
DANKZii

12th Jul 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
shep, if i was a money grabbing troll on the dole wouldnt you think if i was to rip anyone off i woldnt do it for a meazily £60.00. that it a pathetic amount

You complain you only get £100 to live off, yet complain that £60 is a pathetic amount?
That works.
JBeck

13th Jul 09 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
As I remember I replied to the u2u confirming that you had sent two payments and asking whether you had received the goods.

The member status doesn't matter. Paying £12.50 doesn't set anyone above the rules.

Fair enough, it was just a fleeting thought that went through my head in regards to the premium status that's all, sense prevailed and I quickly realised that probably wasn't the case. If you need details for Mark, please u2u me and I'll pass on everything I have.

Thanks.
Jamxe

15th Jul 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no sign of him..

Talk about learning a lesson
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 09 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jam, go through small claims court.
ShEp

15th Jul 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucked off sharpish didn't he
Markus

15th Jul 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm sorry that i am not online everyday unlike some people, if you want my address you can gladly have it from me, as i have nothing to hide.
i posted up proof of postage before and people saw it, just for you all to know my address is

27 hodgson avenue beverley hu17 0bh
my mobile 07786797741, you can gladly pop round and have a chat about any problems you may have, coming round with threats wont do no good as i dont have the money, take it to the courts and pro long this even more

i only get £120 every month which 80% is for rent and the rest will be towards the people i owe money to, i still have the proof of postage and it will be attached to the letter if i ever get a court claim

jbeck, i dont actually know what papers you are referring to ? i have only ever had one address which is my current so im confused to that one, please send me the pdf through u2u.

everyone who u2ud me has a reply, and shep i fucked of sharpish because i have been busy and not been a troll, there is a life outside cs

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.1057100 seconds