corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 08 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be up for a 4 player co-op, me you cunningham and someone else, or whoever tbh, when the full game is released.
Doug

26th Oct 08 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This game is going to be fairly epic
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off Doug I'm so frustrated, this happened last year too, xbox users got a COD4 MP beta while we just got a single mission Demo
Doug

26th Oct 08 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xbox FTW?

DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I'll be up for a 4 player co-op, me you cuntingham and someone else, or whoever tbh, when the full game is released.

thats not very nice but ok
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant, I'm up for a 4 person co-op with some people off here, would be fun, shame there isnt more than 4
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think 4 is just enough actually.. anymore and every window would be covered.
cunningham

26th Oct 08 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mg ftw on zombie mode
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Oct 08 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by chris_uk]
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Oct 08 at 01:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A treyarch employee/developer has posted on callofduty.com that the PC BETA will be out tomorow, he has been active on 1 of the WaW servers, testing presumably, for about 4 days now, along with a few other developers.

quote:
SparkyMcSparks

A friend of mine cracked it.
Subtract 10x the position minus 1. A = 1, " " = 0.
It won't work unless you take one off of every letter and the tens.

And you get:
"It is scheduled for release tomorrow."
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Oct 08 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gow do i get the beta code again?
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Oct 08 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sign up at callofduty.com and when the BETA download is up you will get sent a code
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Oct 08 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'codnerd' the owner of codhq.com has also posted up on callofduty.com about the beta release today, although he say's its just a rumour, which is daft as the admin wouldnt have posted that stupid code to crack if it wasnt out today.

quote:

Admin Schleppy of Callofduty.com made a Cipher for the Release date of the CoD:WW beta, thinking that no one can crack it. CustomCoD.com's own SparksMcSparks proved him wrong by taking the challenge. Minutes later, the news broke out. The CoD:WW PC Beta is Rumored to be released Monday, October 27th.

The Cipher that Admin Schleppy posted is:

9 30 20 39 59 50 79 73 88 95 104 131 132 135 144 150 166 185 198 190 218 215 232 235 241 269 265 270 300 305 313 325 338 348 355 373

Solution: Subtract 10x the position minus 1. A = 1, " " = 0.

Answer: "It is scheduled for release tomorrow."

Thank you "UnOfficial" for releasing this info.

Again, this is a RUMOR, and may not be true.
Bram

27th Oct 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am officially rubbish at the beta!
Doug

27th Oct 08 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did it come out on the PC today?
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Oct 08 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not yet no although it is only about 1pm where they are based so there is still time
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any news danny...

callofduty.com was down for me when i tried it lol
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all signed up now, reading through the forum..
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, its still not been publicly released, so you wont be able to play it without the code, but fileplanet have the download ready to go so when the code is released its ready for you to play, I'm just downloading it now
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fileplanet DL link, sign up then download it, will be in a cue though.

Click
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
JD

What does the PC BETA include?

3 Maps: Castle, Makin, and Roundhouse (yes, map hole fixed). All gametypes will be available, and your level cap will be set to 40.

And of course, in case you missed the memo, there will be a fleet of Day-1 servers provided by GameServers.com to ensure you find a lag-free server right out of the gate.

I see players in servers!!!
That's us testing. We've been testing all the day-1 servers, and preparing this thing for the launch. If you saw anybody in servers over the past few days, or tonight, that's us =). The good news is, all systems are go, and I can't wait to tear it up with you guys tomorrow!!!

How will this all go down?

The minute the BETA launches, an e-mail will be sent out to every registered user on CallOfDuty.com, informing them of the launch. You will simply need to go to your Account / Profile tab of your account and your code will be right there (not just yet, when the thing goes live). You’ll also see a nice big announcement here, and some PC BETA forums will be created.

The Account / Profile page will also have a mirror listing of all known mirrors where you can download the file. The file you download will require a key upon installation, which is where you’ll enter the code you find in your profile.

But my FilePlanet download has started, what does this mean?

Nothing. It means that if you are a paid subscriber, they are allowing you to pre-load the file (it's rather large). You will not be able to play without a key, and probably won't even be able to install it until they unlock the file. So please don't get your hopes up thinking you'll be playing tonight, because you wont .

Stay tuned!

Regards,
-JD
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jsut read that the download has just finished for me
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can now get back to buying fallout 3
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still in a fookin cue not to worry, can't play it yet anyway. Apparently the keys are getting sent out today, but because of the time difference that could be late tonight.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll