corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Oct 08 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On pc Chris? Il be up for that but its not installed at the min so I would need to install and then re-install all the patches
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Oct 08 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup on PC, wouldnt play it anyother way
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Oct 08 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
yup on PC, wouldnt play it anyother way

Ill probably install it tonight then if i get the chance
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Oct 08 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only problem i can see is if your not a hardcore fan, i hate standard mode.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Oct 08 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardcore all the way, what gametype do you prefer?Only trouble is, now im back at rank 1 as i havent played it since my hard drive fucked up, depends if you want to play on a ranker server or not.
mattk

10th Oct 08 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive started playing hardcore now , its fucking solid

I normally only play domination
Russ

11th Oct 08 at 05:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to be on it all the time, then stopped for a few months, getting my aim back though

that doesnt look as good as 4 imho
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if everyone gets xfire.. we can all join each other
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I re-installed it last night, I'll get xfire again the nwe can find an empty server and have a mess around, seemed weird playing it as I hadnt played in that long
Aaron

11th Oct 08 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my xfire is aaronjwilkinson can i play?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, looks like selected xbox users are playing the BETA now, read about it here.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah aron I should be on tonight, my xfire is captainobvious85.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A pc demo should be with us in few weeks.

click
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, I just read all 25 pages of this thread(link below) and all I can say is wow.

Click
cunningham

11th Oct 08 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said a while back dan im the same always played the cod series on pc united offensiv was brill

but ive pre ordered it for ps3 i know ill prob regret it but if its pish ill either trade it in and get the pc version or sell it

i looks alot like moh airborne imo
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UO remains my fave game up until now, I never got bored of that like I have COD4. I think it may be the WW2 era that appeals to me, and it was treyarch who deveoped UO, under a different name.

[Edited on 11-10-2008 by Danny_v6]
cunningham

11th Oct 08 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i sold mine ages ago whats the graphics like going back to UO after playing cod4 are they crap?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Oct 08 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, I havent played UO for a good while but the graphics on it compared to the new game engine is funny, it just shows how far it has come in that 4/5 years. I think the use of vehicles gives the game a lot more meaning aswell. Hopefully we will see a PC demo over the bext few days as its strange they release the xbox beta before the PC demo, the PC stil has a far bigger online community when it comes to the COD franchise.
mattk

11th Oct 08 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Juggernaught
Russ

12th Oct 08 at 06:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOOP WOOP

Because of your commitment to our community, you've been selected to participate in the Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360™ Multiplayer Beta*! The below code will get you access to this beta before everyone else.

Russ

12th Oct 08 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well, just been playing it for about an hour, cant say its a great advance. the reg is crap (but hey its beta), the rifles you start are all the same as g3, and the sub machine guns are all the same as a crap mp5. the maps are pretty, tanks is fun, but the only map you get to use it its really restricted. i can't see it being better than CoD4. sorry
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Oct 08 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both of you added to xfire, im going gokarting at 5, probably back home for 6, so anytime after that we can find an empty server and you can all show me how to play
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Oct 08 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool chris

For those interested..

quote:
You have no idea what we've got in store for the PC folks. a month from now let's revisit this topic so I can do my round of "I told you so's" . Don't say we've shunned the PC community until you've seen what we've done for it.

I can say this, and call me a tease if you want, but when you see what we're doing in the way of mapping, modding, new PC features, servers, and general PC support, then you can go ahead and pass judgment on how we've treated the PC fans. But just because we do not have any news to tell just yet doesn't mean we hate PC gamers or put them on the back burner. It means we simply don't have anything to tell just yet.

Patience is a virtue.... Someone really wise and cool said that once, I'm sure. Obviously that's not me, but at least I can rip his sh*t off =P.

Oh, and @Diii, yes I come in tomorrow too - I won't stop until all the VIP's have their codes (except for this brief power nap between the hours of 4 and 10).

Regards,
-JD

So hopefully we will see a MP demo for PC sometime this week, a few new xbox BETA videos HERE then just follow 'related videos' for a ton more.

[Edited on 12-10-2008 by Danny_v6]
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Oct 08 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right when we playing?
colour_golden

12th Oct 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xfire = colourgolden

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll