corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My official COD WaW thread.*DAY 1 PATCH*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 08 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The single player looks amazing, same with co-op. I'm not going to be touching MP until I've done both
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill do the single player, polish that off in a couple hours..

and then ill start ownage on mp..

i really hope they have soted the damage for the bolt action rifles.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading on cod.com one of the devs was saying he upped the damage on them, will have to wait and see I guess. MP co-op is getting done first.
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im with you on that i think
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff, wil lgive you a shout and we can do it. If I'm honest, I cant wait for full game as I'm getting sick of the 3 maps on beta, the full maps looks great, some big ones which should be fun.
cunningham

7th Nov 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just play it on hardcore mode best way anyways woop woop less than a week to go im refraining from downloading the beta for the pc lol
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only play HC SD anyway so the damage is fine to me, but normally they are underpowered. I'm hoping GAME get in on the shelves early, it's only out on the 14th in europe
smack

7th Nov 08 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the dogs just appear? for instance say if you were hid underground on a level like "Pipeline" would they just appear in the tunnel and find you? if so, sucks so much
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, they enter the map at a certain place, they then run around looking for the enemy, then they leave in the same place.
cunningham

7th Nov 08 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we live in europe danny im hoping i get it thursday night game preorder usually get it the day before launch
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Nov 08 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know we do but if you see my sig that is the release for the US ours is a few days later.
Kurt

8th Nov 08 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Callofduty.com have released a launch trailer leading up to the release.

Click

Whats the song on that trailer?

Sounds like Soil or Black Label Society..

100 internet pointz to whoever tells me
radicalry00

8th Nov 08 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's a song made especially for the game Kurt.
Kurt

8th Nov 08 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gavin
Premium Member

8th Nov 08 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've preordered this but thinking of cancelling it

I be honest with ya's, I like completing the single player mode as quick as possible and then get owning on MP. I loved COD4, its been in my 360 for months and was only taken out for GOW.

I just dont think I can be arsed with COD5 tbh. I'm going to watch a few more clips of it on youtube... but atm, I'm leaning towards the 'cancel' button!

pew pew pew pewwwww
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Nov 08 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt cancel it on the basis of what you see on youtube, it's a great game, play the beta if you're unsure. Even then, the beta isnt the final version, the game will hopefully be different in many aspects
mattk

8th Nov 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been playing the Beta version on Xbox for a few days now, Im not sure I like it
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Nov 08 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a lot of the people saying they don't like it are used to playing COD4 only, where a lot of the long term COD fans have been playing for years, like myself, started with COD then UO then COD2 then COD4 and now WaW. Most people are so used to COD4 that this feels weird, when really its COD going back to its roots, what it does best...WW2
mattk

8th Nov 08 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the tanks though! Pwn3d!!!!
cunningham

8th Nov 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its pretty much the same game with just diffrent skins if you like cod4 a cant see how you wouldnt like cod 5
mattk

9th Nov 08 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least there are no fucking helicopters
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Nov 08 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The COD4 aimbot heli was anoying as fuck, atleast you can kill the dogs, a quick knife gets rid of them straight away.
mattk

9th Nov 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+3 points too! used to get nothing for doing a heli
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Nov 08 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The Xbox 360 and PC Call of Duty: World at War Beta will close monday morning according to Treyarch's Community Manager Josh Olin. Hi everyone,

Just a heads-up, the Xbox 360 and PC Multiplayer BETA's are coming to a close. Both BETA's are officially closing Monday morning, 11/10/08. You will not be able to log in on either the Xbox 360 or the PC starting Monday morning. This is in preparation for the retail release that will follow later that evening at midnight!

It's been a great few weeks, and we've collected an invaluable amount of data as a result of both BETA's. As you may have noticed, there was a Title Update released for the Xbox 360 BETA, demonstrating just a small subset of the fixes we've implemented for the retail game. As for the PC, we have a patch we're preparing already to address some of the more important issues discovered with your BETA.

For that, I extend our sincerest thanks to the community for all the great feedback, and truly hope you enjoyed the BETA. Expect some more exciting news over the weekend, and keep an eye out as we prepare to unveil a very exciting new site feature to go live with the game!

So be sure to head out to the closest Gamestop retail location providing a midnight opening for Call of Duty: World at War Monday night and get your full game, or find it in shelves in North America Tuesday, and across Europe Nov. 14!

Regards,
-JD
xa0s
Banned

10th Nov 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gunna wait until I see it (and play it) before I buy it for the PS3.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll