corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » XP or Vista

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XP or Vista
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Nov 07 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day, you have your procedures for operating in your line of business, which obviously fits in for your clients etc.

you do not know anything about our relationship and way we operate with our clients.

i resent the fact your basically telling me that im a shit technician and that our company is operating in completely the wrong way because its different from yours.

im not saying yours is the wrong way, its obviously right for you, and its probably the way i would do it if i was in the same company, however i'm saying in our situation its not practical or financially viable for our clients to operate in such a way.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll