corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » How do you get the vista areo to run on vista home premium??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you get the vista areo to run on vista home premium??
1.2-Ls-Corsa

User status: Offline
6th Aug 07 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have installed and got windows vista running but dont have any of the vista aero options available!!!! What do I need to get that going on the pc or where do i go to set it up???
Russ

6th Aug 07 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vista aero is auto on, its not program as such, its lots of little things, like transparent windows, shiny stuff, thumbnails when you highlight the taskbar etc etc
Aaron

6th Aug 07 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you press Windows Key + Tab do you not get the 3D Desktop?
liveseytowers

7th Aug 07 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was wondering this, my mates got a new PC with Vista on and I pressed Alt and Tab expecting to get the 3D desktop but no joy. Will have to try the Windows key and Tab instead doh
AndyKent

7th Aug 07 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Computer might be too slow - Vista recognises when aero will be a drain on resources and switches itself off. Not sure if it can be forced on or not tho....
1.2-Ls-Corsa

7th Aug 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I found out what it was in the end. You have to have for example the nvidia latest software to allow the graphics card to be used to full potential. If you go into system there is a rating that vista gives you for your pc it was on 1 until I managed to get my dual screens to work then it went up to a 3.0 giving me the ability to use aero. You have to have 2.5 or above I believe

New Poll