corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics

New Poll
  <<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics
AlexW

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye i hope its a flat type.

I do love the look of a freshly painted engine
cayenne15
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Shaun!! Give me a bell if you need another set of hands. I really wished i had kept mine . Keep up the good work mate!!
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cayenne15
Nice one Shaun!! Give me a bell if you need another set of hands. I really wished i had kept mine . Keep up the good work mate!!

Cheers luke Got a right ball ache job if your up for it lol...dash loom change! Just gotta get the engine in and wheels etc back on so I can push the car out the front so I've got some more room to do it.

I was looking through the pics of your old corsa the other day still loving the volvo though
cayenne15
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:
Originally posted by cayenne15

Cheers luke Got a right ball ache job if your up for it lol...dash loom change! Just gotta get the engine in and wheels etc back on so I can push the car out the front so I've got some more room to do it.

I was looking through the pics of your old corsa the other day still loving the volvo though

Yeah im up for it mate, i miss working on it . Ive got a pic of my corsa has my home screen on my blackberry, and everytime i look at it i say to myself, i will have another one yeah the volvo is cool as, but i miss throwing my corsa around everywhere. Jenko took aload of pics the other week of the volvo and they are , was thinking of putting a thread up in general chat
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it done I wanna see!
cayenne15
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay mate will do it now
Dale

25th Feb 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good shaun but white arches although i do agree they are a bitch to keep clean
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DRS
looking good shaun but white arches although i do agree they are a bitch to keep clean

I know Dale Blame the british weather lol. They look so good when I first did them but they just looked trampy after a bit.
Mark.W

26th Feb 10 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those red hoses look pure sex shaun
Mark.W

26th Feb 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaun did you get those hoses direct from roose?just had a look and cannot see any for the x16xe.
Ben G

26th Feb 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that flywheel

the funny thing is, i've fitted some brand new flywheels with nearly as bad rust to that to a brand new engine before

shaunmods
Premium Member

26th Feb 10 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
Shaun did you get those hoses direct from roose?just had a look and cannot see any for the x16xe.

They're the corsa GSI ones Wooly
ShEp

28th Feb 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely Corsa.

Keep up thebrilliant work
shaunmods
Premium Member

28th Feb 10 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Shep Should be some more updates this afternoon hopefully!
shaunmods
Premium Member

28th Feb 10 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Updates as promised

Done a bit more undersealing today. Did the front inner arches this time as there was some surface rust starting so I thought I'd nip it in the bud before it got any worse.

After a clean and coat of underseal, sorry for the crap pic, It was getting a bit dark

Next job on the list list was the refit all my ancillary hoses back on I bought some lurvely stainless steel hose clips to replace the manky old ones as well

Quick pic of my freshly painted drive shafts

Also bought a new header tank as my old one had gone brown. I thought about trying to clean the old one up but for the price of a new one I thought I might as well get one

Removed my old exhaust system today as well. I had a right game trying to get the backbox off. But after a good spray with some wd40 is came off Sold the backbox to corsabrad off here who just collected it for his misses car, cheers mate
cjohnson

28th Feb 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hurry and get it finished man!! Gonna be good!
shaunmods
Premium Member

28th Feb 10 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
Hurry and get it finished man!! Gonna be good!

thanks! Its getting there...slowly but surely Tbh I just want it done now, I miss driving it so much Not sure how much longer its likely to be but it WILL be at pvs

[Edited on 28-02-2010 by shaunmods]
cjohnson

28th Feb 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, I know where you're coming from mate, I'd miss driving mine so much. Will be worth it. I've got LOADS to do before PVS but I'm determined to get it all done!
Minty_Fresh

28th Feb 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice shaun

going for coilovers at some stage or staying with the shock/springs?
Sean-B

28th Feb 10 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate this is fantastic.

The engine looks amazing.

Attention to detail has always been the strong point of this build.
dan-sport

28th Feb 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love it, i know what you mean though mate drove the corsa earlier even with the few niggles it was actually better to drive then the saxo and that was (weirdly) mechanically perfect so it goes to show corsa's are boss, one of my problems got fixed by a good rag earlier haha
corsabrad

28th Feb 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

popprd round to c it 2day and its coming along now car looks awsum and engine looks fresh.
flybikeslee

28th Feb 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doing it right matey
corsabrad

28th Feb 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

popprd round to c it 2day and its coming along now car looks awsum and engine looks fresh.
cayenne15
Premium Member

28th Feb 10 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate!! let me know when you want this loom doing! i want to go to pvs in this, this year as i dont think ian would allow a volvo on the stand

<<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics 23 database queries in 0.2042930 seconds