corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anybody? Info on steering rack through wheel arch?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody? Info on steering rack through wheel arch?
valverguy

User status: Offline
31st Dec 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title says.. need to know who has managed to do it through the wheel arch as it looks way to small for my rack to get through
flash22

31st Dec 06 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havnt you done this yet.

unbolt the rack disconnect the pas pipes if you have them and unclip the aircon pipes (if you have them) push the rack through the drivers arch and there should be enough clearance to drop the left side down and and manover the rack out the bottom of the engine bay

[Edited on 31-12-2006 by flash22]
valverguy

31st Dec 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

errr yes i have it out. That wasn't the problem i have heard people say i can fit by going through the wheel arch. I wanted to know if its right?

New Poll