corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye)
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Apr 07 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smooth airdams rule ! allways temted to do one on the back of mine but i dont want to change the exterior any more on mine as i think it looks
but seeing the dam smoothed on your is temting
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

5th Apr 07 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pics tonight of it finished, going to collect her in an hour or so

Thanks for all comments folks!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
EarlofBarnet

5th Apr 07 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MORE PICS if you've picked it up Dan!!!!!
Dom H

5th Apr 07 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunning!

More pics please Mr Dan.
mwg

5th Apr 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awaiting pics Dan

He is probably rubbing himself all over it at the moment thats why no more pics yet
SAL
Premium Member

5th Apr 07 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes awaiting pics dan going to look
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only one pic.......

I was supposed to be going down to Donny this morning but last night after picking the car up my little 8v monster decided it had done enough and spat its dummy out.

Car is parked up back at the bodyshop, all polished looking damn sexy if I do say so myself but not drivable

I'l upload the pic in a mo.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only pic I have of it finished, will get more when I go back and visit her in car hospital

andys sxi
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come uve sprayed the roof black ?

April 08 feature car
EarlofBarnet

6th Apr 07 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colour looks great Dan. Look forward to more pics (with the new motor fitted too ).
SAL
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look ace dan ! seen the pics the roof ! the number plate recess yes yes yes est corsa around atm

engine
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some pics sent from bodyshop:

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
how come uve sprayed the roof black ?

Because IMO its cool

quote:
Originally posted by EarlofBarnet
Colour looks great Dan. Look forward to more pics (with the new motor fitted too ).

Few more pics now above mate, and engine will just have to be swapped for something with a bit more punch

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
look ace dan ! seen the pics the roof ! the number plate recess yes yes yes est corsa around atm

engine

Thanks Stavs, "coolest corsa around atm" means a hell of alot even if its only you that thinks it .

Engine was a bit devestating, as I should be showing off all the new bodywork at Donny in the morning. but now atleast got an excuse for something a bit bigger than a 1.2 8v.

SAL
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can easily get a decent x16xe in there, shame about donny but there pvs in under two months i realise the effort and cost
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
you can easily get a decent x16xe in there

When is deadline for PVS tickets?

I have an engine lined up, infact sitting in the same unit as the car just awaiting fitting now.

SAL
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there are 23 days from willay, you can get them on the gate but there a bit more...worth getting them from willay £9 and you get a stand pass to go on the cs stand
little_duke

6th Apr 07 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your car is crying out for euro wheels....then 100% faultless
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Apr 07 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sri_mark
your car is crying out for euro wheels....then 100% faultless

They are on the cards, due to the engine they have been put back a bit now though.

Keeping my choice quiet for time being.

EarlofBarnet

7th Apr 07 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New pics look ace Dan! Well done to both you and SBS
Gareth T

7th Apr 07 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good dan
marklawton

7th Apr 07 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work looks top, love the back end and the roof, just dont like the front bumper, just think the splitter that been smoothed in looks stupid, but that my opinion and if you like it then thats all that matters
Joe

7th Apr 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great that, but just with a different front bumper. The rest looks fantastic though, colour looks amazing.
Matt L

7th Apr 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks fookin lovely loving the black roof.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

7th Apr 07 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks folks, C20XE is going in as soon as I can source all the parts so I'm on with another mad spending spree this weekend

J4M13

7th Apr 07 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how would you go about attaching the bumper behind the arch's now you have smoothed them??

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye) 24 database queries in 0.1129441 seconds