corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye)

New Poll
  <<  23    24    25    26  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye)
DimDG

User status: Offline
14th Sep 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's already stripped now! So keeping just a shell with some carbon parts (the ones that aren't sold yet!) will not make him feel better!
little_duke

16th Sep 08 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if only i had the cash a few weeks back
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

22nd Sep 08 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhhh well thats it stripped now:

Front Seats
Steering Wheel & Boss Kit
Irmscher Pedals

Thats all thats left on the car to remove really, was a last day of fun taking the XE out yesterday.

Big thanks to Hamish and Jamie for all the help, now just need to find the shell a new home so I can get the TT in

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
deano87

22nd Sep 08 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a shame
dicky27

22nd Sep 08 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read through this project and loved it, shame to see it like this. what did u use to polish ur car may i ask?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

22nd Sep 08 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dicky27
read through this project and loved it, shame to see it like this. what did u use to polish ur car may i ask?

Lots of products from various companies, best one being:

Dodo Juice Supernatural:

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
rustyarchs

22nd Sep 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham88

23rd Sep 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell the shell to a scrappys, you might get extra for the coke too!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

28th Nov 08 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell is being collected tomorrow by Gav on here, so it will live to see another day!

I shall get a picture tomorrow when I give it a final wash off from the dust!

I've owned this for 5yrs now and have no regrets what so ever, it will be featured in Fast Car in the next couple of issues which will bring back the good memories.

Bye bye corsa

fazza

28th Nov 08 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

atleast will still be on the road mate rather than in the scrappies.

gav has some good plans for it so hopefully will see another day as nice as it was
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

29th Nov 08 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gav and a few others came up north this afternoon to take the final piece of my baby away...

Sad and glad at the same time to see it go, least its going to what looks like a good home and shall see the road again.

Look forward to seeing it again at some point.

Bye bye N*** WHH

THE END

rustyarchs

1st Dec 08 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daniel would it be ok to steal one of your pics of your corsa from the outside so i could put it on my website next to the pics of your underbonnet bling just to show what the car looked like

some pics already are on if you wanna have a look

rustyarchs

[Edited on 01-12-2008 by rustyarchs]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

2nd Dec 08 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
daniel would it be ok to steal one of your pics of your corsa from the outside so i could put it on my website next to the pics of your underbonnet bling just to show what the car looked like

some pics already are on if you wanna have a look

rustyarchs

Knock yourself out mate, check your U2U also

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Mar 09 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally appeared in Fast Car magazine this month, with a VERY poor feature I thought! Will scan the pages in at some point but was quite dissapointing after waiting almost 12 months from when Fast Car spotted it at ISTS 08'

Also sold the last part of it tonight, nothing more left every nut and bolt sold!

<<  23    24    25    26  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa - Through Its Changes (Pg26 - Bye Bye) 24 database queries in 0.0197690 seconds