corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp wiring?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp wiring?
oztek astra

User status: Offline
   13th Nov 04 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite ive been sent out two directrd 1500d's as replacements for my 2400d, what i need to know is how do i wire the phono leads now that i have two amps? the rest i know. any help would be great thanx!
Martin

13th Nov 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont u just your leads from the out put of the one running off the head unit, into the input of the other amp?
corsa_x_15

15th Nov 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need to buy a rca splitter........or u can join the amps together.and run 1 as a master and the other as a slave

if u have two subz run 1 sub off of 1 amp and the other off the ova 1

u shouldve got the joinin wire with ur amp.....its a little white wire...that looks like a telephone wire in ur house.

directed stuffs wikid.....thats wot ive got

if u need any help in the future u2u me and il giv u my numba.nd il help u out

chris
oztek astra

15th Nov 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks alot chris, ive bought some rca splitters but need a different set as i need to split them at the headunit end and not the amp end, n need male into female adaptors. dnt want to run the amps as master and slave as i can only run them at two ohm instead of the 1 ohm they can drop to. whats your motor like m8 as your from luton? mite have seen u driving about? ive got a red mk3 astra with 19s tints bad boy etc. although i havent been driving it much lately. will drop u a u2u if i need anymore advise. thanks again!
corsa_x_15

20th Nov 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probz mate

New Poll