corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?
AntCromb

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first off mate, sorry to hear about the way youve been treated :/ i think everyone know how it feels to be ripped off. Fortunately you had the presence of mind to keep the records and do something about it :]

the fact their being inconcistent with their reasoning will help you in small claims yes, especially if the stated that the invoice/email figure included Delivery.

Good luck with it mate ! keep us informed as to how it goes.

D4N

18th Sep 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sent someone to scotts house in scotland had my bumper and a big discount bk soon after that if you speak to scott he is alright once you have threatened him with trading standards and everything ha ha
Hammy

23rd Sep 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried the Trading Standards thing, tried VISA company, and tried Small Claims court... Still haven't got my £350 back!

Scott told me that I wasn't getting the 'overcharged' £175 back because I wasn't a premium member of CS but told the VISA company that it was DELIVERY charges. He also told them that he would refund the other two items, which still hasn't been done!

Will phone trading standards and the court again tomorrow, but I'm done with directly contacting Illusion or Scott.

Will keep updating when new info arrives... Thanks again for checking back and adding your comments!!
Joff

23rd Sep 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What vehicle was the delivery driver driving? For £175 I'd hope it was a Bentley or similar.
Hammy

25th Sep 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, £175 is a little steep for delivery. And for them to know the 'exact' price for delivery after only 3 days seems a little strange, but we will get to the bottom of this, as soon as the courts sort out the paper work!
Hammy

22nd Jan 05 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My final post regarding Illusion Autostyle!

Nothing worked - the little guy was ignored! I contacted Consumer Rights, Citizen Advice AND the Small Claims court! And got no-where.

It doesn't leave me with much faith in buying something I can't see from now on.

And to top things off. I just went back to the Illusion site and read some review of their products - it appears they aren't answering phone calls - so I guess they are not trading anymore, and will resurface with a new name and do it all again.

So - I wasn't that bad off - just lost £350 from them... compared to others!

Why can't we put a stop to all this???

Thanks for everyones help and support from CorsaSport! Though I'm afraid it wasn't enough!

Hammy
Joff

22nd Jan 05 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=191493
CorsaBNor

22nd Jan 05 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had something to do with this company also.

in january 2004 i ordered something from them. and they charged me correctly 140 £

in may they took out 600£ from the same card without me ordering anything or telling me about it. this was a case for my bank and they sorted it out with them.

and then i thought that this was over and done with., but no

in august they took further 400 £ of my card. The bank was set on the case once more with europay/mastercard. and i closed my card.

at illusion they told me that it might be someone else using my card, but i have bank notes saying that it is their company who took the money.

if there was anyone else using my card they would know who since they must have an order or something for these 1000 £ extra

i got the money back from my bank and i have no idea what my bank did with them¨

now my card is deleted and they may never ever do this again to me. cause i am not ever gonna use that store again
Kerry

22nd Jan 05 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG thats pretty scary stuff

So all these people who think they got a good service are now at risk of having funds removed from thier account and some many not even notice
mk4_astra

22nd Jan 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how's he managed to do this to so many people without being put in hospital for a few days
glasgow_corsa_c

22nd Jan 05 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has had a few beatings in the past and i also got told he had been stabbed....

shame he's still alive.
Hammy

22nd Jan 05 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All we want is quality products, a reasonable price and delivery schedule. I wouldn't normally agree with the 'punishment beating' theory but considering the courts etc haven't helped me, I'm kinda warming to the idea! haha!

Honestly though - having been ripped off by Illusion has only made me more determined to do the car up right. I know alot of people don't agree with adding 'tat' to your car, but there are some of us out there that do. So you wil understand what I'm saying.

To go through so much as I have unfortunately done, and come out the other side with a quality finished car/project makes it even more sweet! And you have the satisfaction of rubbing it in the face of those who wronged you along the way!

[Edited on 22-01-2005 by Hammy]
CorsaBNor

22nd Jan 05 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am not sure what the norwegian bank did with him.
drunkenfool

22nd Jan 05 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope he gets what he deserves anyway! Good on you for taking it further
Drew
Banned

22nd Jan 05 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i slept on his bedroom floor
MatG

22nd Jan 05 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There phone number doesnt work yet they are responding to emails, taking orders, and not sending goods.

Take them to court you have a strong case, and maybe these bedroom traders will thing twice before starting upyet another:

"evolutiontech-Automotive-productive"

Type companies
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry

folk like thses always get whats coming to them.

thats a few companys that have had a hard time..

message to admin...

wouldnt it be a good idea once 2 or more cases of fraudulent practises are highlighted..

that admin put a stop to them advertising on here?

surely its a privelage for businesses to advertise on a popular club site like this.

you after all have a responsibility to protect your members from these types of busines practises..

to name but a few

pvd
koni (colour tec coachworks)
illusion autostyle

and im sure the list is set to grow....
MatG

22nd Jan 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well PVD are no longer trading.

So just put a stop on Scott and his ideas of grandure!
Joff

22nd Jan 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once tried to register the username "'Automotektive StyleTech" on here, but the password never came through
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its dead easy unless he provides cs with some sort of cash i can see ians point about letting it go...

its blatantly obvious that these people have no respect for the modified car scene or what it is all about..

i think it would only be fair that he and any accomplices are banned from the sight permanently
MatG

kushti
Banned

there fucking shite most unorganised company going, i orderd some lexus lights it took them bout a month after they reopened to get back to me then when they did they sent the wrong ones 5 times they kept telling me which courier was bringing them and i kept sending them back off my own account of money then when i rang up the courier they had no order for me from auto illusion. yes they do lie but I'm gettin used to this treatment its the same at my local bodyshop just so your all aware first gear autodesign rip off merchants unorganised crap quality an over priced who I threated my old boss with tradeing standards cos am sick of him avoiding the phone not awnsering the door at the workshop having customers threaten him with violence because he puts projects to the back of the list even when you've paid full upfront the low down hes a cunt robbed me shit loads based in sudbury, cavendish for those that dont know.

good luck sueing
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsasport should start there own company...

im sure the bank would give backing without much hassle...

supplying bolt on extras etc, that way we wont get robbed no more
kushti
Banned

22nd Jan 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me again i got so fedup of waiting for my lights i went to gm motorspares for another order only to find they sent the wrong lights 3 times the third time they were smashed so i sent them back asked for replacement they gave me the bullshit that i smashed them i asked for a refund then they told myself an later my mother to fuck off an that was the manager of the company so these people on here saying dont kickup a fuss why dont u mind your own buisness interfering fuckers! Im pretty sure if at the end of the day it was you on the phone being ignored with your orders even told to fuck off by the manager wen askin for refund on your smashed goods that uve spent 3 weeks waiting for only to find them smashed an not returnable so dont give me this oh dont flame companys if there good at what they do they wudnt get knockdowns like this so up yours wanker
CorsaBNor

22nd Jan 05 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i am gonna check with my bank about what happened in my case. the bank was talking about that mastercard was gonna refuse their use. they are banning their store

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help? 22 database queries in 0.1081121 seconds