corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?
Andy_N9~DYB

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 05 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waiting on admin as i am sure i have a point about them having a responsibilityto ban people who rip off there members
cargraphics4u.com

22nd Jan 05 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried contacting a few of the magazines, Max, Redline, Fast-Car etc. I remember reading a while ago (think it was on here) that a company (may have been PVD) were banned from advertising in a few magazines, because there were so many problems.

If they are taking funds off your credit card without your permission, then that is theft, contact the police, especially with those amounts! It will all be stored in their and your banks records as well as their card processor so you won't be short of evidence against them. I can't believe any company would actually have the cheek to do that!
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well they have

i dealt with them once but it was first hand and a cash deal

i wasnt really impressed by them then either
Drew
Banned

22nd Jan 05 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by graficxpress

If they are taking funds off your credit card without your permission, then that is theft, contact the police,

PMSL - i have 150 quid took out my account without my knowledge, (not by scott) and contacted bank, they refunded it, told me to contact polic, and the police will not record it as according to them, as i got refunded the money, there has been no crime commited :S and also said if they record it, they have to investiogate it, and they said had nothing to go on - moral to story, peolice are fucking useless |
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moral to story, peolice are fcuking useless

everyone knows that lol
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

main thing is to compile a list through admin of who was ripped of by whom..

when this has done a decision can be made as to whether to allow these people to continu being members

this should also include personal user names aswell as company user names..

these details should be circulated around any other websites to ensure these type of disshonest, dssloyal and worthless people don not get a chance to con other folks

maybe if this is done then we would be able to collect enough evidence to have these people prosecuted
glasgow_corsa_c

22nd Jan 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy_N9~DYB
dont worry

folk like thses always get whats coming to them.

thats a few companys that have had a hard time..

message to admin...

wouldnt it be a good idea once 2 or more cases of fraudulent practises are highlighted..

that admin put a stop to them advertising on here?

surely its a privelage for businesses to advertise on a popular club site like this.

you after all have a responsibility to protect your members from these types of busines practises..

to name but a few

pvd
koni (colour tec coachworks)
illusion autostyle

and im sure the list is set to grow....

sorry but why have we to be protected from him?

konis still on the go and u dont hear stories onhere aobut him ripping ppl off 24 / 7 do ya
Andy_N9~DYB

22nd Jan 05 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well we do mate

some1 was on about springs and shockies not long ao

somw1 else has problems with a bonnet

so we do hear stories about him!

CorsaBNor

22nd Jan 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i am glad i got my 1000£ back. glad my bank fixed it.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 05 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't tend to ban as this removes at least one line of enquiry. There are people on here who did deals in classifieds with other members and they only means of contact which they have is u2u. If I ban they have nothing.

There's a topped thread in Classifieds that clearly says get proper contact details but people don't bother being even the least bit careful, and then its my problem when it falls through.

As you may have read me say a number of times if you want the service, pay the price. There are too many people wanting to pay nothing at all for things, companies selling things for nothing who are not making enough money to offer good service.

You simply can't undercut everyone else, give the best price on anything and expect to offer good service or even stay in business for the matter.

As an example compare the practises of Illusion to somewhere like BAT where I get most of my stuff. I pay the proper price for it and its right. If there's a problem its local and I go there and its sorted. FK coilovers are 505 quid to supply and about 50 quid to fit and if they're not right they stay on a ramp in the workshop until they are.

Mail order internet transactions based on price alone look like they're doing customers a favour but in reality they're the complete opposite.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 05 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
sorry but why have we to be protected from him?

konis still on the go and u dont hear stories onhere aobut him ripping ppl off 24 / 7 do ya
I think there was some unfinished business due to his association with Scott. I know Scott has Koni responsible for some of it because Scott has directly told me.

Short of a proper financial or legal investigation in to the whole thing it would be very difficult to prove him wrong.

I'm not portioning out any blame there, just saying how difficult it is establish facts.
Colour-Tec Coachworks

22nd Jan 05 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant be arsed reading all the crap in this thread... i juts noticed my name at then end. The simple facts are no 1 has to be protected from Colour-Tec Coachworks as we arent even open yet and havent done anyone any harm. Yes there have been a few things i have sold myself which have taken longer than planned to get to there destination... not by any great length of time might i add.

As for Scott and I... i have nothing to do with the guy and he has nothing to with me... we have NEVER had any finacial bindings together, we have never even been in business together... the only 1 problem i have with him is he personnally ripped off one of our customers for about 1500quid... nothing tom do with me or the business... Scott said he would by parts for the customers car, customered paid money... no parts!.
Anything Scott tells anyone about me being involved with him etc is complete lies as i have never even been legally in business with the guy... i dont care what hes doing now... but from past experience hes bad news and i think its absolutely shocking that admin etc still defend him after countless amounts of problems with... the only people that seem to get any kind of service off him are the people that are on his MSN contact list... rant over... leave me out this fuckin thread unless u have facts... otherwise your just passing on gossip

koni
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 05 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colour-Tec Coachworks
I cant be arsed reading

quote:
i think its absolutely shocking that admin etc still defend him

Can I poltitely suggest that you do actually read what I said?

You have to appreciate my position, I don't have the ability to get to the bottom of things.

Scott has you responsible for some of the problems in the past, he told me this directly on the phone a while ago. Thats not gossip, thats a statement from Scott which he told me. I don't believe it, but its neither gossip or any endorsement of him by me.
apbcorvelopment

22nd Jan 05 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Everyone ,

i am new here and agree with what your doing is a great thing as i was messed about four weeks with an order i placed with a.i

If you need any info off me just mail me at apbdevop@hotmail.com

p.s i didnt ever get the goods i paid for , but money still got taken out of my bank
Colour-Tec Coachworks

22nd Jan 05 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well 1... if its a statement u shouldnt be writing it on the site for people to judge me and the company on something we have never been involved in... infact something i dont even know about, mystery stories!.

2. If you dont believe it, even more case for you not putting that persons statement on the site.

I again, cannot stress enough, I am not involved in anyway with this guy and never have... we came close to being in business together, but it never came through thankfully... scott has persued a career in selling or attempting to sell parts and i have persued my passion in body and paint refinishing.
I have NOTHING to do with the sale of parts and have no ties with him in business... i/we are not the cause of any of his problems.

I manage to get on with my life without lying... i really cant understand why he cant either... i never mention his name etc, but if hes telling you stories... then i want people to know im nothing to do with him and never have been.

I can appreciate that dont have the ability to get to the bootokm of things, but if you cant... i would urge that you dont forward his statements to the board esp if you think they are lies... as they can reflect badly on me and mine and thats not fair as we havent done anything wrong and are working extremely hard to build a credible business, which is difficult enough as it is, without crap like this.
Sidesport

22nd Jan 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has threatened me before, saying he's going to send his mates round to "get me"

haha!
Drew
Banned

22nd Jan 05 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I again, cannot stress enough, I am not involved in anyway with this guy and never have... we came close to being in business together, but it never came through thankfully...

erm, who did my car?

who were the 2 people in the bodyshop with my car when i was there?

how can u say u have never been in business with him?

i know u aint now, but this is a blatant lie as i was there
Colour-Tec Coachworks

22nd Jan 05 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not a blatent lie... we never actually became legally binding in business, at that time it was an idea that never came off... fortunetly.
For him to say I am the cause of any of HIS problems is lies... as i have never been involved in the same of parts.

[Edited on 22-01-2005 by Colour-Tec Coachworks]
Adzy2k2

23rd Jan 05 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH anything i every buy thats over £200 i always make sure i know where the company is and at least go and look at the place! And i always try to deal with the company in person as £200 is a lot of money to be sending down your phone line to a guy you dont even know. Best suggestion like mentioned before buy ian is to pay the extra for the goods to get the service!
The interent is a great thing however allows people like the guy from IA to get away with these things.
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jan 05 at 02:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
He has had a few beatings in the past and i also got told he had been stabbed....

shame he's still alive.

FPMSL! Take it you don't like him then!

I won't bother posting about my dealings with Scott, as they weren't to do with me buying something from him, but I would not trust the guy as far as I could throw him!
Hammy

30th Jan 05 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sent IA an e-mail asking was it true that they had ceased trading - cunningly disguised as an 'Order Query'...

I got a reply from Scott saying: "Thats news to me !!"

So I thanked him in my reply and confirmed with him that I would follow up my court application against him! hahaha!

(at least I thought it was funny! )
Hammy

30th Aug 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My faith in the legal justice system is no more. Some of you will read this post and realise this thread was started over a year ago. My last post had me starting small claims court proceedings against I.A. and I have all but given up on that as after filling in the required forms etc, sending the letter and cheque off - they haven't even bothered to reply. The cheque was never cashed and I haven't heard from them again.

A disgrace? I don't know. I feel let down, and still a little pissed off...

I hope no-one else has to go through all this, or if they do, hopefully they will have a better outcome than I did. Such a shame!
Sam
Premium Member

30th Aug 05 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it sent recorded etc.?
Hammy

30th Aug 05 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, It was sent recorded delivery, as is everything I send now, after all this mess!
Sam
Premium Member

30th Aug 05 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help? 22 database queries in 0.1110840 seconds