corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gear linkage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gear linkage
aceman

User status: Offline
   24th Jun 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have major problems with a nylon bush on my corsa b its 2.0l'ed the linkage is corsa but the small part at the end just before the gearbox is from a nova the bush from a corsa dosnt fit i have had a nova one for months but it broke yeterday(my fault) and ive tried to fit 2 other nova ones and they keep breaking why any help would be great thanks

New Poll