corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » insurance...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance...
pappy

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im putting alloys n lowering my newly purchased corsa 2moro my insurance is with liverpool victoria (on dad's name) n was wondering if they change the price n what is the best way to tell them e.g- say im lowering it or just ask if i can do body mods?!...
Marco The Corsa Man

2nd Apr 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Tesco's and I just fitted a set of alloys. My premium went up by £210. I alo got a quote of £200 to cover a suspension kit (self fitted). It might seem like alot but my fully comp cover is about £600 cheeper than any of the other companies I tried.
c4r5aj4m1e

3rd Apr 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt tell them about the lowering u do but i would tell them bout the alloys. try norwich union direct mate, im 17 and im on my own insurance fully comp wiv 17''alloys,custom made free-flow back box and tints all on a 03 plate corsa c sxi and my premium is £1800.
broster
Premium Member

3rd Apr 04 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liverpool vic wont change your premium for any body mods! or engine mods so long as you dont change the cc or valve size

New Poll