corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » head work

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author head work
combat_sri

User status: Offline
   9th Aug 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had a compression test and my head gasket is gone. i have booked in for a new head gasket and the head to be skimmed and its gonna be about 300quid all in. is this a good price? while they are skimming the head is there anything that can be done cheaply for a few extra bhp?
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
9th Aug 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he he its a good job i told you to go get it looked at when we met at King George. That muc coolant disapearing in a day aint good! You could get the head gas flowed and smoothed to increase bhp and torque.

New Poll