corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoking Battery!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoking Battery!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
25th Jul 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Checked my battery last week, water was a bit low. Smelled something funny from the car, opened the engine bay and the battery was smoking/steaming and smelled eggy. Topped it all the way up, and its still doing it. I had to reset the ECU too cos my car was being really weird (randomly stalling, idling at 2000rpm). Do u reckon its just my battery thats fucked, or is tehre something more serious? I got no ice to speak of at the moment cos my sub blew up, so amp is disconnected. Cheers, Matt!

New Poll