corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alt belt and tensioner on x14xe (with aircon)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alt belt and tensioner on x14xe (with aircon)
Eamo_vxr

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 15 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone have experience of changing these? The problem I have is the engine mount runs through the belt and the tensioner pulley is right up against the engine mount also.

I've heard you undo the engine mount and slip the belt through, but I'd still be stuck with the tensioner. Car has aircon which is making this a right pita.

An example pic of the set up, the mount as you can see is at the bottom of this pic and attatches to the chassis leg.

Is it even possible to remove the engine mount while in the car?

Any help or previous experience would be great.

New Poll