corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Bedding surface that cats don't like?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bedding surface that cats don't like?!
Doug

User status: Offline
26th Oct 14 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have some nice planted beds at the front of our house but they have bark chips on the top; it turns out these basically scream "shit here" to all the cats in the neighbourhood.

If I were to replace this bark with something else, what would be the best for discouraging cats? Slate or some sort of stone?
RichR
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spray lemon juice around your beds - use one of those jif lemons.
Brett
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Homemade-Cat-Repellent
Gary
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Track down the cats owner and post the shit through the letter box. Horrible animals, best place for them is in a bin liner.
Jason x
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evil
Ben G

26th Oct 14 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats why I paved my front. I have 3 cats so I hope they shit in other peoples gardens as payback.
--ToM--

26th Oct 14 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem with 3 cats in my new house I just threw rocks at it every time I saw it and now It must have got the idea, haven't seen it since
Ben G

26th Oct 14 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Water pistol is a good idea, but means you need to stake out the area.

--ToM--

26th Oct 14 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since that last comment one has just walked a across my back wall , stopped looked at me and carried on, I'm sure there mocking me lol
Ben G

26th Oct 14 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cats are sly fuckers. They have their little territories and if another animal goes on their patch, all hell breaks loose.

One of my cats is the most lovely cat you could ask for. Not vicious at all, but put her outside with another cat from up the road and she goes mental.
Aaron

26th Oct 14 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

New Poll