corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just blew away a 306

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just blew away a 306
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
19th Mar 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be perfectly honest mate I dont care but I never said I forced him over once lets just end this here shall we feller
matt_jonesuk

19th Mar 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day its a persons choice on how they want to drive. Theres a differance between driving fast and being wreckless yes i would probably drive at over 100 on the motorway at night if there were no other cars around and the only person at risk was myself and thats my choice. However i think it is stupid to speed around IF you are putting other peoples lives at risks because as a driver we all have a responsibility to other road users and pedestrians. Because if you hit someone and kill them then thats on your head for the rest of yourlife that you killed someone because you were being wreckless. To be honest my driving license and my car are most definately my pride possesions it gives me freedom and independance and i love and enjoy driving and i dont do stupid speeds in stupid places because if my license was taken off me its possibly the worse thing that could happen to me. Have a think of it before u be wreckless in ur driving again cause the car in front could have a mother and 3 kids in it and thats something you dont want to have to have on ur mind all ur life.

Matt
Karnage Corsa

19th Mar 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good comment mate and if its worth anything I am not rckless and dont want people thinking I am but this whole thing has been blown out of all proportion. I dont always speed around like someone who thinks there schumacker junior. I am sick of saying the same old thing about this argument so whats the point in going any further no hard feelings with anyone
matt_jonesuk

19th Mar 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that post wasnt aimed at u jus everyone in general im 18 and really proud to be on the road and driving a decent car a lot of my mates same age as me are terrible drivers and worst thing is they know it and they speed. i think im a good driver i admit i speed who doesnt but theres a time and a place for it.
Karnage Corsa

19th Mar 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well I got to go now I am the same I am a good driver I know I am I have been driving nearly 6 years without any accidents that says it all for me, cheers feller

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll