corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nitrous Oxide Full Kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nitrous Oxide Full Kit
Jacko@FFWD

User status: Offline
13th Feb 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale a brand new (still in un-opened box) Wizards of NOS nitrous oxide kit.
Comes complete with up-graded 11lb bottle and all parts required to fit including 50bhp jets.
The kit is a simple job to install and I have full instructions aswell.
It will suit all petrol injected and turbo cars and is worth over £600!!!
£400 ono
Kev@Ffwd

13th Feb 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on guys this kit is ace, would buy it but need to pay insurance for the 172! And when its £1600 ish its a bit of a killer!!!!
GLSi GUY

13th Feb 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i had the money i would have it.

but i just paid for my insurance, bucket seats, bumper, bonnet, spraying, suspension, and now the front ball joints need replacing

[Edited on 13-02-2004 by GLSi GUY]
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough mate if that is the case, or do I smell a hint of sarcasm!
Kev@Ffwd

13th Feb 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do jacko
GLSi GUY

13th Feb 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, really.

ask L33 LEG if u dont belive me
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people this is a steal at this price!
Sparco

13th Feb 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what has to be done to engine to stop it blowing with this kit on?
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It just needs fitting by a competant mechanic! The only reason people blow their engines is if they run too much nos and the fuelling is incorrect. You do not need to change or up-rate anything and it is by far the best mod regarding pounds for bhp!
samt33

13th Feb 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"The only reason people blow their engines is if they run too much nos"

how many people on here would not run alot of nos! i mean come on, we are all in our moddin years and if we had nos....i dont think we would just stare at the bottle. this equals NEW ENGINE AFTER ENGINE ($ after $) good luck to who ever buys it though.
antz1

13th Feb 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no this is a differant subject but wots the jap style rear bumper like that u guys sell , thinkin of orderin it nxt week
combat_sri

13th Feb 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you have to be sensible using it to be honest,if you use a bottle a day then maybe you will blow your engine but if you only use it occasionally it should be fine.
FlamingCorsa

13th Feb 04 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the kit is fetted properly nothing will blow, i went 2 wizard of nos 2 get one of there solonoids and was watching them set nos up on a moped! yea a 2wheels beast! was running faster 1/4mile times than scoubys! hehe

and they just messes with the mixture of fuel etc so they run it so it WONT blow up worst thing that will possable happen is a spart plug will melt! engine wont blow tho!

spoke 2 few of these customers when i was these as they were getting bottles re filled and they had nothing but praise for the company! one las was running 100bhp kit on standard gold mk2 gti!! non progressive kit2!

this kit is the best on market and u wont find it any less then £500 or more else where! iaz
LukeGSi

15th Feb 04 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by samt33
"The only reason people blow their engines is if they run too much nos"

how many people on here would not run alot of nos! i mean come on, we are all in our moddin years and if we had nos....i dont think we would just stare at the bottle. this equals NEW ENGINE AFTER ENGINE ($ after $) good luck to who ever buys it though.

G T F!! I bet the closest u've been to nos is watching fast and furious If set up right it will be absolutly fine no matter how much its used

[Edited on 15-02-2004 by born_upsideout]
samt33

16th Feb 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what!!!! no it wouldnt, the more liquid you put in the more pressure will be put on the engine. if it didnt do any damage then y dont manufactures put it on the cars when they come out the factory, to be used as an over take function?? its because the cars will always be goin bk in to get a rebuild. TO MUCH nos fcuks you engine, it puts more strain on it than sittin with your foot on the throttle on the floor in neutral. do you even no how nos works mate?
NeilsC

17th Feb 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
what!!!! no it wouldnt, the more liquid you put in the more pressure will be put on the engine. if it didnt do any damage then y dont manufactures put it on the cars when they come out the factory, to be used as an over take function?? its because the cars will always be goin bk in to get a rebuild. TO MUCH nos fcuks you engine, it puts more strain on it than sittin with your foot on the throttle on the floor in neutral. do you even no how nos works mate?

why would car manufactures want to put NOS on cars as standard ??? I don't think it would be on there for over taking use, most people speed up to overtake, not go from 70 - 110 in 1 sec, get real mate plus it's not road legal
LukeGSi

17th Feb 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
do you even no how nos works mate?

Muppet....do i know how nos works?? I hope so as its fitted on my car!! And car manufactorers dont put it on standard for the same reason they dont slam cars on 18's, fit performance exhausts and 3 15" subs in the boot!! And please before you say...."some companies put 18's on as standard etc" i was just using that as an example!! Besides if you dont wana buy it keep your mouth shut and stay out of the thread!!
Screaming Vtec

17th Feb 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An engine with 50 or 100 bhp of NOS going through it is bound to wear faster than one without.

More power = more strain on everything..

However, Wizards of NOS kits are very good, and if set up correctly, will not harm the engine to the extent that most people think..
Ribzz

17th Feb 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL

People who know say things like "I aint putting NOS on my car as it will blow it up" are gay muppets and know nothing of cars, engines or anything else for that matter.

Read up on nitrous FFS even in the early stages of you're readings you'll realise that nitrous is not gonna destroy your engine. All your doing is pushing massive amounts of cold air into the intake at about -70 degrees.

There is a little engine where but minimal at that, as long as you're lump is in good nick and the fuel nitrous micture is correct ie correct nitrous/fuel jets and both your solenoids are pulsing correctly there WILL BE NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!

A standard valver can take a 90bhp shot all day long. Even more with a controller.

if you don't want to listen to facts then you are as I said: a gay muppet

This is aimed at all the toss bags who think nitrous blows up your engine

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by Ribzz]

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by Ribzz]
samt33

17th Feb 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hand bags goin every where! carry on moanin girls. if you like nos.... then go for it but i really couldnt give a fcuk what u think. ow and neilsc

" not go from 70 - 110 in 1 sec, get real mate"

i think you need to get real, thats 10mph per 0.25s... have fun in your time machine
Andy_S

17th Feb 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nos is Evil!, EVIL!
My big brothers, best mates cousins friend had a NOS on his 1.4 nova SRIIIII and it blew it up big time! blew a piston through the bulk head! Nos is dangerous, I cant understand why people even sell it, it should be ILLEGAL! Anyone even thinking of installing a nos needs a head check!

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by Andy@CruisinUK]

[Edited on 17-02-2004 by Andy@CruisinUK]
LukeGSi

18th Feb 04 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy@CruisinUK
Nos is Evil!, EVIL!
My big brothers, best mates cousins friend had a NOS on his 1.4 nova SRIIIII and it blew it up big time! blew a piston through the bulk head! Nos is dangerous, I cant understand why people even sell it, it should be ILLEGAL! Anyone even thinking of installing a nos needs a head check!

WOW big shock it blew up an old shitbox sri, engine was probably on the way out anyway
Andy_S

18th Feb 04 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheres your humour boy! lol Ive got a nos'd valver lol
lee gsi

18th Feb 04 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With 25 jets on upto a 1.6 you will be fine.

50 jets on a 2litre,

Nos is better for the engine as it reduces the inlet temperature and helps the fuel burn better.

If people are interested or have an opinion go on a few nos websites and read the facts first.

A guy on www.migweb.co.uk runs 125 bhp jets with progressive contrler (Feeds it in and builds up to max pressure) on a phase 3.5 (330 bhp without nos) callibra 4x4 for the past 2 years.

That does 12 sec 1/4 miles.

READ THE FACT's before posting an 'opinion'
Ribzz

19th Feb 04 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy@CruisinUK
wheres your humour boy! lol Ive got a nos'd valver lol

PMSL andy he's probably doesnt even have a car lol

our humour is wasted here m8, I'm on the look out for a cheap n2Okit for my 2L GSI at the mo and I've had nitrous with a holley NOS controller on my Bravo for over 2 years now, and guess what the engine is still running perfectly

Good comment Lee good to hear some one with some sence, Although a standard valver will take a 90shot and even more with a controller from what I've read up on vus far any way(probably a 120bhp shot), Well we'll know soon enough if my reading are correct won't we lol

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nitrous Oxide Full Kit 24 database queries in 0.1815760 seconds