corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP ME! Starter motor tries to run as soon as battery is connected!?!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP ME! Starter motor tries to run as soon as battery is connected!?!!!
DODG-E

User status: Offline
21st Feb 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gettin all my electrics up and sorted the other day when i turned the engine on to tick it over i decided to turn it off...
So i turned the key off and the started motor kept going.
I had to disconnect the battery.
But everytime i try to connect the battery something is shorting, and turning the starter motor on with no igition.
Ive cheked all the connections... anyone?
d0gz_bollox

User status: Offline
21st Feb 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your iginition stuck on? your starter motor wire wired into the wrong slot on the fuel pump relay. dodgy fuel pump relay?

New Poll