corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » problems with car not starting!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author problems with car not starting!!
Jafster

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive recently changed the starter motor for a fresh one about a month ago and the car has been running ok until about two weeks ago i parked it up for about 15 min and came back and it wouldnt start so i tapped the solonoid with a pole which i shouldnt have to as its new but it started its been like this for two weeks now and ive found out that i dont need to tap the starter motor ive just been wriggling the wires on it and its been starting ..
so obviously there is a loose wire so went and tightend it today as it was a bit loose on the starter motor- but the car still aint starting and i dont no why -cause the battery is sound the starter motor is fresh.
only thing i can think of is the alarm cause when i turn the car over i have to press a button on the key fob to unlock the immobilizer then turn the car over
ive got a toad c52
is it this or something else
Adam-D

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right possible the alarm..

but check the rear earth strap onto the car make sure its good

adam

New Poll