corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuel Pump Relay - Where Is It?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel Pump Relay - Where Is It?
pattso187

User status: Offline
9th Jun 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

My engine light came on again yesterday and i did a paperclip test and fault number 28 fuel pump relay contacts came on. I'm just wondering where abouts the relay is located? I found a couple of relays near the coolant resevoir but i'm not sure if its one of those.

Thanks,

Patrick.
Jonny.N

9th Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its in the drivers footwell mate behind teh kick pannel, its behind the ecu
pattso187

10th Jun 09 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate, I'll go have a look.

New Poll