corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Single Wiper conversion DIY

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Single Wiper conversion DIY
Darrylh

User status: Offline
   17th Feb 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

just wondering, if i do as the DIY's tell you to do a Simgle Wiper Conversion, by shorting the one link, will my wiper have to sit at 30 Degrees above the norm ?

Would like to have it sitting in the normal place and then rotate all the way across and return as normal.

Is there anybody that has this working so, and also have measurments for modifcations?

Thanks a million.
Redcorsa69

17th Feb 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanted to know this too, so my reply is for purely selfish reasons to get this topic on the 1st page
davecrook1

20th Feb 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you bought a kit?? or are you making it your self? i did one myself too. it is NOT done by shortening the link arm its lengthening it!!! you have to lengthen the arm that comes off the motor by about 5-10mm. no you dont have to have it sitting in the screen you can have it resting in th normal postion.mine is. it hard to explain how to get sitting right after you've done this but u2u me if you get stuck.
Corsa^Dan

20th Feb 03 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont u sorten 1 end and extend the other?

New Poll