corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring help
chrisarmes

User status: Offline
   6th Jan 07 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i have some help now guys, cus ive still yet 2 have a speedo and its doin ma head in.

i want to connect my f20 gearbox to my tigra electronic dials.
i have been given the sender fr the gearbox, with the red/ble, black, and brown wires from it. and clocks are fitted. the car was a 1.2 spi, so cable driven clocks

i have took all 3 wires, from the sender, to the loom at the back of the clocks, but still nothing...

ive not actually checked the brown and black are earth and switched live at the boack of the clocks, but i thought they would be? does anyone know this for certain, or am i just running the signal wire to the clocks and finding my own power an earth?

if this is all correct, what else could be wrong? could it be anything to do witht the vecial speed wire. do i need to take 1 from my clocks to the ecu as mine was only cable driven originaly.

please help guys

chris
chrisarmes

13th Jan 07 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
gsimark

13th Jan 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate it really easy then give the sender it's own seperate ground - brown and black - ign live, that just leaves the the red/blue for the speedo it should work when connected to clocks if not the connect a volt meter to the reb/blue and go for a little drive to see what is being sent from the sender it should pulse

New Poll