corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » boot pop solinoid wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boot pop solinoid wiring help
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   31st Aug 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done a search and cant find much help really. wondering how its done? any guides about? anyone done it on here and willign to explain? i know you earth it..ect just i dont want it to burn out so what do i do to help this? read about relays and wiring it to that but i dotn wana mess about like that. cant i just fuse it? if so how? coudlnt i just get a distribution block like they use with amp wiring kits and use that as a fuse? dont laugh if that sounds stupid but im a novice at wiring. apart from amp wiring.
JUGGA

31st Aug 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

what about if i cut the rear wiper wire from behind the steering wheel then putting a button in my dash somewhere with the blue wire wired to the button. im guessing that wire is already fused....ect
Voyto

1st Sep 04 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i earthed mine to the rear wiper earth which is already on your boot. i then put my power to the rear heated screen. so now i just pull the heated screen knob out and the boot goes pop Id say this is a much better way than the rear wiper as you are likely to knock that a lot althought u have to sacrifise your rear heater, which i have not missed at all really.

New Poll