corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring diagrams

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring diagrams
causerscorsa

User status: Offline
   26th Apr 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi iv just brought a corsa montana to modify and iv noticed that it must be the most basic of all corsas ever built. It had no fag lighter, no boot light no rev counter no front tweeters no rear speakers and basically its kinda shite. But iv managed to get the rear speakers sorted cuz all the wiring was there to just put some in. But i have just bought a boot light switch and the wiring is there 4 the switch but i cant seem to find the wiring that goes to the light, was planning on wiring up a few neons for the boot but dont no where to wire them to? can someone email me a wiring diagram as i was planning on upgrading the dash for the gsi/sri one which has a rev counter.
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
1st Aug 07 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grave digging, but same question.

New Poll