corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Toad Ai606 Car Alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toad Ai606 Car Alarm
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey..
Just bought a Toad Ai606 car alarm from some guy but when it arrived there was no fitting instructions with it. The guy who came to fit it got as far as the ultrasonnic sensors then needed a wiring diagram for it. Does any of you guys still have your wiring diagrams that you could email or fax? or no of a website or something that i could get one off...cheers
Mike
ado

20th Dec 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try the toad web site mate.
Were did you meet this guy you got the alarm off not a layby i hope?
Mike2k111

20th Dec 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol.Na i got of some guy off ebay, everything came fine & sealed no prob but he said he doesnt have the fitting book for it I had a quick look on the toad site and there didnt seem to be much there, seemed like they just wanted you to send it to them to do

New Poll